Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Helen Elizabeth "Haley" Koch

Haley is a Morehead Scholar at UNC Chapel Hill. Inclusive in this distinction is a four-year scholarship valued at $140,000.

Haley has previously been quoted saying, "We cannot stand for tolerance only on our campus, but we have to stand for tolerance everywhere on all college campuses." The irony, of course, is that Haley is completely intolerant. Intolerant of other people's opinions and their rights to free speech.

Other unflattering things mentioned about her.

http://youthforwesterncivilization.blogspot.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Isn't that the same girl who was closest to the window when it was broken, having the argument with Tom T while trying to hold onto her end of the banner?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Helen Elizabeth "Haley" Koch

Haley is a Morehead Scholar at UNC Chapel Hill. Inclusive in this distinction is a four-year scholarship valued at $140,000.

Haley has previously been quoted saying, "We cannot stand for tolerance only on our campus, but we have to stand for tolerance everywhere on all college campuses." The irony, of course, is that Haley is completely intolerant. Intolerant of other people's opinions and their rights to free speech.

Other unflattering things mentioned about her.

http://youthforwesterncivilization.blogspot.com/
    Thanks for the link. That picture of Haley made me think, "the lights are on, but nobody's home". She has that same dead-eyed war bride look on her face that Stretch Pelosi made famous.

Re: UNC Morehead scholar arrested in Tancredo protest

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    UNC Morehead scholar arrested in Tancredo protest
    By Jesse James DeConto, Staff writer
    April 23, 2009
    Comment on this story

CHAPEL HILL -- Campus police have charged a student with disorderly conduct following last week’s protest that shut-down a speech by former Colorado congressman Tom Tancredo.
    Morehead Scholar Haley Koch was arrested outside a classroom Thursday. She was released on $1,000 bond.
    This is the one who was on state with the banner blocking Tancredo. She was also leading the protest yelling in a bullhorn.

Apparently this spoiled brat is the daughter of film maker Susan Udelson Kock of KOCH TV PRODUCTIONS INC in NYC. Apparently mommy sent her to college to cause trouble, not get an education. Just for the the heck of it.....Mrs Kotch has donated a little bit of her money to the Obama victory Fund, the DNC, and also donated money to William J. Clinton.

Like her mother Haley likes to produce entertainment and seems to be doing so at UNC. In fact, UNC is funding at least $2,000 for the Unity Conference in which “queerâ€
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

MW
    Vortex wrote:

If they weren't students or employees, who the crap were they? I thought college campuses were a little more vigilant these days, but apparently not.
    I believe alumni were also invited.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Haley Koch is an undergraduate Performance Studies major and Sexuality Studies minor
    What the heck is "performance studies"? I was going to comment on the minor field of study but am doing my best to restrain myself.

Sounds like a four year vacation on mommy's dime.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

I cannot believe this girl was awarded the Morehead Scholarship! This is the very prestigious full ride scholarship to UNC!!

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    I cannot believe this girl was awarded the Morehead Scholarship! This is the very prestigious full ride scholarship to UNC!!

Just another case of "Not what you know but WHOM".

Mummy, no doubt, has connections and/or bought the distinctive honor for her spawn through contributions and/or favors.

That's just the way of it and is really nothing new.........for time eternal, many/most prestigious scholarships and awards have gone less to those truly deserving and more to those whose parents had connections and/or were in position to buy someone off.

It looks terrific on the social resume......simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by hattiecat
    I'm not surprised at anything anymore. Look at the "quality" of people they award the Pulitzers and Nobel prizes too. None of them are "prestigious" awards anymore

She would have a fit if anyone interupted one of her stage productions.

Her parents are friends of Barbra Streisand see "City at Peace"
    http://www.fathom.com/feature/121980/2953_sidebar.html
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast