Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 125
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Undocumented housekeeper at Trump golf course says she does not regret going public

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

  1. #11
    MW
    MW is offline
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    24,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I think Secret Service has some explaining to do.

    Maybe, but so does Trump. His managers and/or hiring coordinators know exactly how he supposedly feels on illegal alien labor. Why would they hire illegal alien labor if they thought their job would be in jeopardy for doing so and why would they do it knowing the potential embarrassment it could cause Trump? Sounds like it's just business as usual.

    In my opinion, President Trump should have made 100% sure his house was clean before deciding to run a border security and anti-illegal alien campaign.

    I still remember the hell Mitt Romney got for having an illegal alien gardener/landscaper working for him.
    stoptheinvaders likes this.

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  2. #12
    Senior Member stoptheinvaders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I think Secret Service has some explaining to do.


    Why does the Secret Service have some explaining to do?
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

  3. #13
    Senior Member stoptheinvaders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,064
    Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post

    His managers and/or hiring coordinators know exactly how he supposedly feels on illegal alien labor.
    His managers and/or hiring coordinators know exactly how he really feels on illegal alien labor.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

  4. #14
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,140
    Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post


    Maybe, but so does Trump. His managers and/or hiring coordinators know exactly how he supposedly feels on illegal alien labor. Why would they hire illegal alien labor if they thought their job would be in jeopardy for doing so and why would they do it knowing the potential embarrassment it could cause Trump? Sounds like it's just business as usual.

    In my opinion, President Trump should have made 100% sure his house was clean before deciding to run a border security and anti-illegal alien campaign.

    I still remember the hell Mitt Romney got for having an illegal alien gardener/landscaper working for him.
    Well, I think you need to be careful about believing every word that comes out of the mouth of an illegal alien. I don't think her story is true. She may be an illegal alien who defrauded the Trump Organization with false documents, but I don't think supervisors or management knew anything about it. Maybe, but I seriously doubt that.

    I am distressed that Secret Service hasn't done due diligence on everyone with access to our President and his family. I would think foreign imposters such as illegal aliens with false documents would be top of the list of concerns they check out.
    Last edited by Judy; 12-10-2018 at 02:37 AM.
    Beezer and Newmexican like this.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  5. #15
    Senior Member Captainron's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    8,080
    Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Why do you ask? Do you think they're going to impeach Trump?

    Honestly, I'd rather have Trump, just wish he'd get his act together and stop acting like a bull in a china shop. There's no reason Trump can't stay focused and still be tactful in his approach.

    I still haven't forgotten Pence's amnesty touchback plan.
    At this time we definitely need a businessman President. But, we also need a legal expert type one as well. Trump has a big learning curve ahead of him. I guess we better hang on. However, the Supreme Court is going our way and I think the Dems have a serious uphill battle to try to get rid of him. This should, rightly, turn into a circus side show that hurts their cause, except they have the media to spin it.
    Beezer likes this.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

  6. #16
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,140
    Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post


    Maybe, but so does Trump. His managers and/or hiring coordinators know exactly how he supposedly feels on illegal alien labor. Why would they hire illegal alien labor if they thought their job would be in jeopardy for doing so and why would they do it knowing the potential embarrassment it could cause Trump? Sounds like it's just business as usual.

    In my opinion, President Trump should have made 100% sure his house was clean before deciding to run a border security and anti-illegal alien campaign.

    I still remember the hell Mitt Romney got for having an illegal alien gardener/landscaper working for him.
    Well, once again, you'd be quite foolish to believe everything coming out of the mouth of an illegal alien. The story fizzled in an afternoon, so I don't think there was much to it.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  7. #17
    MW
    MW is offline
    Senior Member MW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    24,600
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Well, once again, you'd be quite foolish to believe everything coming out of the mouth of an illegal alien. The story fizzled in an afternoon, so I don't think there was much to it.
    Of course I find it very believable that illegal aliens are working at Trump's businesses. This isn't the first time such a thing has been brought forward. Nobody said I believe everything coming out of an illegal aliens mouth, however, based on Trump's history of hiring illegals, I find this extremely believable and I don't feel "quite foolish" for believing that.

    Why do you say the story fizzled out? Just because the media has found other things they find more inviting does not mean the illegals story is not a fact.
    stoptheinvaders likes this.

    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  8. #18
    Senior Member Judy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    55,140
    What "history" is that?

    The story fizzled because it's a non-story about Trump.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  9. #19
    Senior Member JohnDoe2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    PARADISE (San Diego)
    Posts
    90,455
    "A government database does not list Trump National Golf Club as one of the 14,000 employers in New Jersey registered to use E-Verify to check the immigration status of their employees. "

    https://www.nj.com/expo/news/erry-20...hire-undo.html
    stoptheinvaders and MW like this.
    NO AMNESTY

    Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.


    Sign in and post comments here.

    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

  10. #20
    Senior Member stoptheinvaders's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    2,064


    Why do you say the story fizzled out? Just because the media has found other things they find more inviting does not mean the illegals story is not a fact.

    I think the media is having a difficult time with this one...

    Advantage---to call Trump a hypocrite

    Disadvantage---to criticize would destroy their narrative of "welcome all"
    Last edited by stoptheinvaders; 12-10-2018 at 07:58 PM.
    MW likes this.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pro-immigration vandals strike Trump golf course
    By Jean in forum illegal immigration News Stories & Reports
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-12-2017, 05:19 PM
  2. I Voted for Trump. And I Sorely Regret It.
    By Judy in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-20-2017, 10:48 PM
  3. Trump golf club must pay $5.7 million to ex-members
    By JohnDoe2 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-01-2017, 09:36 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 03:30 PM
  5. Fannie: We Regret $6,000 Golf Trip
    By AirborneSapper7 in forum Other Topics News and Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 04:12 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •