Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Undocumented housekeeper at Trump golf course says she does not regret going public

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I can't wait until next year to see what the DemoQuacks Border Security Bill will have in it. DemoQuacks claim that experts state that a wall isn't necessary to secure the border. They claim there are "other ways" to secure the border. Wonderful. We'll see what they have to offer next year. I just wonder why they didn't deploy these ideas already. I guess they were holding them close to their vests until they won the House back? Well, now they have it, so lets see their secret "ideas" on "other ways" to secure the border.
    Haven't you heard---Donald Trump Claims Victory over Caravan Migrants.

When he ask the D's for anything they will just laugh at him, and tell him, he doesn't need a Wall, since he can gain a victory without one. Worse negotiator, or could it be that he only pretends to negotiate, just a false front to gain votes, and keep his cheap labor flowing.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

What are you talking about?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No doubt the illegal aliens are being used, however all employees should be checked for fraudulent and stolen identities. No arms length excuses for businesses. And if they use a hiring firm, the hiring firm and the business should bear responsibility for illegal hiring. It is often a ruse to coverup for illegal labor when they use agencies or outsource.

If more Americans were hired instead of cheap labor the fraud would be less. Identifying stolen identies and social security numbers would help to root out some of the fraud.

More high profile raids with consequences and jail can teach a lesson to those who want to avoid the costs. Cheap, illegal labor should be punished. It hurts so many.
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 12-11-2018 at 04:59 PM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What are you talking about?
    This is what I am talking about! Why demand a wall if he achieved victory without a wall?

Donald Trump Claims Victory over Caravan Migrants; Demands Wall

Donald Trump Claims Victory over Caravan Migrants; Demands Wall

11 Dec 2018

Charlie Spiering

President Donald Trump reviews border wall prototypes, Tuesday, March 13, 2018, in San Diego. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci)
    AP Photo/Evan Vucci

President Donald Trump asserted Tuesday that border enforcement agents had successfully turned back the caravans of migrants trying to enter the United States, despite reports of increased illegal border crossings.

“Despite the large Caravans that WERE forming and heading to our Country, people have not been able to get through our newly built Walls, makeshift Walls & Fences, or Border Patrol Officers & Military,” Trump wrote on Twitter.

In November 2018, there were nearly 52,000 border crossings on the southern border, the highest number of illegal immigrants in the month of November since 2006.

Last week, Customs and Border Patrol released video of a suspected smuggler dropping children over a wall on the border and the Associated Press has documented migrants scrambling under and over border barriers in order to enter the United States.

CBP said Tuesday that the San Diego sector has experienced a “slight uptick” in families entering the U.S. illegally as a result of the caravans reaching the Southern border.

Trump highlighted reports that some of the caravan migrants were accepting work in Mexico as they waited for their chance to enter the United States.

“They are now staying in Mexico or going back to their original countries,” he wrote. “Ice, Border Patrol and our Military have done a FANTASTIC job of securing our Southern Border.”

But Trump argued that a “Great Wall” was still necessary, ahead of his Tuesday meeting with the once and future Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer.

“The Democrats, however, for strictly political reasons and because they have been pulled so far left, do NOT want Border Security,” Trump wrote. “They want Open Borders for anyone to come in. This brings large scale crime and disease.”

Trump argued that the border was “secure” despite reports claiming the opposite.

“Our Southern Border is now Secure and will remain that way,” he wrote. “I look forward to my meeting with Chuck Schumer & Nancy Pelosi.”

Pelosi and Schumer issued a statement prior to their meeting with Trump, warning him to avoid a government shutdown over wall funding.

“Our country cannot afford a Trump Shutdown, especially at this time of economic uncertainty,” they wrote. “This holiday season, the president knows full well that his wall proposal does not have the votes to pass the House and Senate, and should not be an obstacle to a bipartisan agreement.”

Trump reminded both of the leaders that they used to support border security.

“In 2006, Democrats voted for a Wall, and they were right to do so,” he wrote. “Today, they no longer want Border Security. They will fight it at all cost, and Nancy must get votes for Speaker. But the Wall will get built.”

Trump proposed the idea of having the military build the wall, arguing that he had already substantially renovated existing fencing with the $1.6 billion for border security in the last funding bill.

“If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall,” he wrote. “They know how important it is!”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-demands-wall/

His plan stopped the caravans rushing/storming the borders and for that part of it, I'd say he's right. He wants the wall as part of a plan to stop all illegal immigration not just the massive caravans. I don't think the wall even if it's funded will do that, but it will stop a lot of it and slow them down.
    Last edited by Judy; 12-11-2018 at 06:24 PM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The "caravan" went around the Ports of Entry and FLOODED into our country anyway!

BUILD THE DAMN CONCRETE WALL...PUT A BIG DRUM ROLLER ON TOP, ROLL IT ONE-WAY...PUT RED BEARING GREASE ON IT AND DUMP THEM BACK IN MEXICO!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Yes, but they were stopped by Custom Border Police and I haven't heard of it happening again. That's when they used the teargas and Trump was criticized for authorizing that. He stood his ground. Of course, under US law, they're still entitled to apply for asylum, which they did, and I'm sure are running loose in our country, according to the Rule of Law. Trump issued an order to deny such illegal crossers the ability to claim asylum, but that order was blocked by a Federal Judge.

Rule of Law. Law and Order. DemoQuacks don't want a President out there taking the law into his own hands, daring to defend our nation or protect our citizens in violation of their Rule of Law and Law and Order. I'm sure Trump will appeal it and run it to the US Supreme Court, but that will take a long time and who knows what the US Supreme Court will do with it, probably rule against us, because this specific law is pretty clear. Shame. Sometimes the Rule of Law and Law and Order ... sucks.

Yes, but they were stopped by Custom Border Police and I haven't heard of it happening again. .
    The entire mob was NOT stopped, and they have been coming through 6 here---12 there---15 at another spot ever since and they have NOT been STOPPED. Numerous reports with pictures all over this forum.

They have NOT been stopped!

I see NO Executive Order to end birthright citizenship either.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast