Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    "They take Hispanics to jail for not having a license and to citizens they just issue a summons to appear in court. That is simple discrimination," the senator said.
    ...Furthermore, why am I not surprised that a Democrat purposely made this an Hispanic issue. I'll bet most of those pulled over with absolutely no form of identification go to jail, irregardless of nationality, race, color, etc...
    All I could think of when I read that ignorant comment was that middle aged adults are discriminated against every day at movie theaters, amusement parks, resturants... baised on age. Why do kids and seniors get discounts and middle aged adults don't?

The definintion of unlawful discrimination does not include immigration status.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How can anyone serve in office as a public official, elected or appointed if they don't know the difference between lawful and unlawful. abiding by the law or breaking the law!

STOP WITH THE RACIAL PROFILING ACCUSATIONS WE ARE FED UP WITH IT!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

This is great news. I hope everyone of them is deported.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Those arrested are "undocumented illegal aliens". I guess the illegal aliens WITH documents are not arrested?

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"Undocumented Illegal Aliens in North Carolina Face Deportation"

I think "Undocumented Illegal Aliens" is redundant.

"Illegal aliens" would have covered it all.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Great news! I hope NC expands on this and other states follow suit.

"They take Hispanics to jail for not having a license and to citizens they just issue a summons to appear in court. That is simple discrimination," the senator said.
    If you are a citizen with the PROOF showing you are or here leagally, there's no problem. The ILLEGALS should be the ones worried about this. What an idiot!!!

If you are a citizen with the PROOF showing you are or here leagally, there's no problem. The ILLEGALS should be the ones worried about this. What an idiot!!!

good article but then you have to look at the name of the paper and see why Eleanor Kinnaird and Asion would stoop lower then low.

Asion predicts that in 2009 the arrests of undocumented aliens for not having a license will continue, and for that reason the organization he directs will begin talks this year with lawmakers and will pressure them to restore the privilege of driving to the undocumented.

"It's better for the state in these times of financial crisis. And the streets are safer if people know the laws and can respond in case of an accident," he said.
    So again it is all about some money the stae can collect from an UNDOCUMENTED PERSON? This does not make OUR streets safer! Just off hand, how many really have auto insurance and the proper tagging on their trucks and vans when they claim to have a contracting license?
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast