Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Thank you "feduphispanic". I have heard the same thing from a couple tax preparers. They told me ,yes some pay their taxes but they come into the office with a pocket full of cards and say they are all their children without any real proof. So they get all the money they paid into the system.

People STILL DO NOT GET THE POINT! We are saying theyare here illegally and we want our borders secured and laws enforced. No one said anything about them working or being a hard worker or not. They have broken the laws!

How many ways can you tell these people this so they will GET IT?
    Another thing I like to add is that if these people are so hard working and honorable then they need to stand up against their own government and make changes to better suit them . Do not change this country and our flag and our English and our history.

By the way the United States paid for the land just as it bought the Louisiana Purchase and Alaska. Sure not much money as we look at it today but then that was a lot of money. That was paid to the Mexican Government of that time.
    Actually, the US settled the SW. Then fought a war to keep it. And THEN paid Mexico for it. 3 times. And THEN gave the Mexicans who wanted to stay here Land Grants. We were very fair for Conquerors. And if we're thieves, then I want more thieves like US.

The only people the USA has ever truly cheated are the African Slaves and their Descendants. Maybe one day soon we'll pass slavery reparations when we can afford it and clear our slate of that Unfinished Business. I sure hope so.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You know what they do to get here? They work hard, earn and save $5000-$10,000 to pay their way into the country.

SO these families I work with, if they are undocumented, should be forced to stop being hard workers at local businesses (who have a hard time finding Caucasians to work there), stop earning $8-9 per hour and go "back" to their country and earn $1 per hour.

USA says to people wanting to live here (even in once Mexican soil) you can not live here, it is now illegal for you to live where your ancestors lived.
    Man jeffery, I'd like to be able to save just $5000 much less $10,000 in my $9 an hour job. But I've got to feed, house and cloath myself as well as pay my taxes. Could you tell me how they do it? Seems to me if they could save that much money they're making a lot more than $1 an hour and seeing that the cost of living is so much cheaper there wouldn't that much money go pretty far there? Oh that's right they don't have social services they can rape there?

Since you're so much up on your American history I guess you would also know but left out that those who were living in the areas that the US bought from Mexico were able to stay and become US citizens. Those coming here now NEVER lived in the area that is now the US and neither did their ancestors. Also not all are from Mexico. Guess that's a little racist on your part. Come on, wars are fought, land is won and it's a done deal. Don't try to bring up something that happened over a hundred years ago and try to make me feel guilty about it. It just don't work. And as I said before Mexico accepted money for that land and signed an agreement so stop talking like we should give it back to them. Also North Carolina was NEVER a part of Mexico. Heck the Spainish never even got up this far.

And what's this "a hard time finding Caucasians to do the work"? Are you implying that "Caucasians" don't work or won't do hard labor? Sounds kind of racists to me. Also the fact is "Hispanics" come in all colors and yes some are even OMG Caucasian. So what's your point? This new rhetoric that Americans are too lazy or feel they are too good to do the jobs "illegal aliens" will do isn't working either so find yourself a new pov cause that one's not going to fly either. Not only that it's insulting.

I'd like to end by saying YES!! I do want them to go back and stop crying about how bad it is in Mexico and do something about it instead of coming here and complaining to us about how poorly their being treated. Give me a break! Not all are hard working as you like to say and many are here for what they can get out of our government. Why else would they come here and have kid after kid and make sure the first thing out of the hospital is a trip to the social security office to get their kid a ss number then the next trip is to social services? Oh wait they've already been to social services for thier WIC vouchers.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234