Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Undocumented mother of 12 aided by Mexican government to fight deportation

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Today, E-Verify is:

• Used nationwide by more than 600,000 employers of all sizes
    • Used at more than 1.9 million hiring sites
    • Joined by about 1,400 new participating companies every week
    • One of the federal government’s highest-rated services for customer satisfaction.

This page provides general overview information about E-Verify.

For instructions and policy guidance,
    click here to visit the For Employers section of the website,

or
    click here to visit the For Employees section of the website.

https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/what-e-verify
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Scott-in-FL View Post
    My immigrant Italian great grandmother had 12 children. This back in the early 1900's. I don't think there were any safety nets back then, so the family was able to support itself. The family was Catholic, so maybe that had something to do with it. Her daughter, my grandmother only had two children.

On a side note. Both my grandmother's parents immigrated from Italy. I never met them. I ask my grandmother if knew Italian. She told me she only new a few words, but couldn't speak or write Italian. My grandmother was as American as you can get.
    My Cherokee Great Grandmother, unlike Warren I actually have one, was the youngest of 13 and did not speak English until 9 years after her marriage. My Grandmother had 5 and all of her children had 3 or less. The rule used to be don't have more children that you can afford. The illegals have turned having children on welfare into a profession it seems. This woman is 39 years old and already has 12 children, at least two with "special needs". News like this hits people especially hard as they prepare to send even more money to the IRS to squander on illegal foreign nationals while they can't afford extras for their own families.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    A nationally mandated E-verify program would certainly be a step in the right direction. There is no one fix solution for illegal immigration.
    Maybe anything would be good - UNLESS - it is something that does nothing but pretends it does something.

That's my worry.

If they mandate E-Verify and all it does is report, 'yes, that's a valid number', but not that it is being presented by the person authorized to use it - it's worse that nothing.

Again, a main solution is very simple - check with the SS people. If there is no question, you are way down the road.

It's just that I've seen so many things put in place by the government that gives people a sense of something being done - when it is anything but.

Take the EPA, a company deliberately and very badly ran afoul of environmental laws - the EPA 'investigates', fines the company and the owner states, smugly, "it's easier to pay the fine than fix the problem". In a case like that, you haven't really done anything. Actually, worse than nothing, you've given the lawbreakers a built in way around the law, while pretending to the people, something is being done.

The best solution is full rapid deportation. Get them all out of here so we can stop worrying about them, losing jobs to them, and paying them welfare because they can't live on the wages they signed on to in order to undercut American Workers and send them to the Soup Lines.

It's disgusting what is going on.
    Last edited by Judy; 03-28-2017 at 05:22 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Today, E-Verify is:

• Used nationwide by more than 600,000 employers of all sizes
    • Used at more than 1.9 million hiring sites
    • Joined by about 1,400 new participating companies every week
    • One of the federal government’s highest-rated services for customer satisfaction.

This page provides general overview information about E-Verify.

For instructions and policy guidance,
    click here to visit the For Employers section of the website,

or
    click here to visit the For Employees section of the website.

https://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/what-e-verify
    I really don't intend to be argumentative on this - just trying to at least suggest it may not be what we think it is.

So, if that many are using it, wouldn't you think it would make a difference in the number of illegals working?

How could it actually be effective, when they are working anywhere and everywhere.

Again -
    We see what our government has been and still is doing to keep the illegals here, to help them work and to overlook the fact employers are breaking the law.

We see some program the government says is wonderful and will definitively identify illegals so they can't be employed.

Those two statements just don't jive in reality.

If it is giving them 'cover', I can see why it is "one of the government's highest-rated services for customer satisfaction."

We see the government has sold out this country - but we somehow buy into the idea they have something in place that will actually verify an illegal?? Again, those two statements are opposites.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    Map of States with E-Verify Laws | NumbersUSA

https://www.numbersusa.com/resource-article/everify-state-map
    May 27, 2016 - EO 11-116 clarifies that the E-Verify requirement for state ...E-Verify use for all employers with 50 or more employees effective January 1, 2017.
    I'll have to do some thinking on that map,since I'm not really sure what it is trying to convey

<<Executive Order/SB 374 - In Dec. 2014, Texas Governor Rick Perry issued RP-80, which requires E-Verify use by state agencies and contractors, at least with respect to those employees assigned to the contract.>>>

Now, if you drive through Texas, you can't go much farther than 30 miles before you hit highway construction, with almost all workers being illegals.

That would lead me to believe the contractors either don't use E-verify - OR - maybe the contractor 'assigned to the contract' may very well be legal - all two of them - while their 'sub-contractors' are not bound by the order.

Maybe E-Verify only as good as employers fearing workplace raids. I don't think it would apply to existing employees, only new hires. My local Red Robbin restaurant has a sticker on the front door that says we use E-Verify. It looks like they are trying to turn illegals away before they walk in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Source: U.S. Census Bureau, SUSB, CPS; International Trade Administration; Bureau of Labor Statistics, BED; Advocacy-funded research, Small Business GDP: Update 2002- 2010, www.sba.gov/advocacy/7540/42371.

In 2010 there were 27.9 million small businesses, and 18,500 firms with 500 employees or more.

Frequently Asked Questions about Small Business

https://www.sba.gov/sites/default/fi..._Sept_2012.pdf

Today, E-Verify is:

• Used nationwide by more than 600,000 employers of all sizes . . .
    Last edited by JohnDoe2; 03-28-2017 at 06:10 PM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Maybe E-Verify only as good as employers fearing workplace raids. I don't think it would apply to existing employees, only new hires. My local Red Robbin restaurant has a sticker on the front door that says we use E-Verify. It looks like they are trying to turn illegals away before they walk in.
    Maybe - maybe it also keeps ICE away as well.

Although I doubt many employers are afraid of workplace raids.

I have seen those businesses, mostly in AZ, and mostly eating places and they have seem to have plenty of illegals working there.

AZ did pass some pretty strict laws concerning employing illegals - I don't know how it worked out for them.

Again, I apologize if it seems I am being obstinate about this. It is just that I've seen how our government operates and I know no administration in the last 3 has actually wished to do anything about illegals.

I'm just trying to get people to think about the the situation before we accept something that is, once again, not a solution, but a cover.
    Just consider the possibility.

As to the situation with Texas and it's contractors, I'm not naive enough to believe our state government - or ex-gov Perry actually wanted to stop illegals working on state contracts. They gave themselves a great big loophole on that one. But hey, it sounds good.
    Last edited by nntrixie; 03-28-2017 at 07:46 PM.

I was thinking they should post that they use E-Verify, like they hang their Chamber of Commerce plague on the wall, so people know and yes, so illegal aliens know they can't get a job there. Excellent! Thanks for mentioning that Scott-in-FL!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast