Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Undocumented mother of 12 aided by Mexican government to fight deportation

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Pres. Trump met and a communications company is relocating in American and 800 of those job will be in Texas - one specifically in McAllen. It will be a BI-LINGUAL call center
    When is the Prez going to talk @ E-VERIFY? You can slowly remove criminals 300 week or mandate e-verify and get rid of them all w/o a work visa. Guess ryan wouldn't allow that

Quote Originally Posted by Scott-in-FL View Post
    My immigrant Italian grate grandmother had 12 children. This back in the early 1900's. I don't think there were any safety nets back then, so the family was able to support itself. The family was Catholic, so maybe that had something to do with it. Her daughter, my grandmother only had two children.

On a side note. Both my grandmother's parents immigrated from Italy. I never met them. I ask my grandmother if knew Italian. She told me she only new a few words, but couldn't speak or write Italian. My grandmother was as American as you can get.
    Yes, that was common back then. I had a great-great grandmother who had 10 children, a couple died in infancy which also was common as they didn't have near the medical advances available today. Having large families then helped insure the family farm could be maintained as well. And as Judy said, there was no safety net (government services that is)...friends, family and local churches were there to help if needed. Different times for sure.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    When is the Prez going to talk @ E-VERIFY? You can slowly remove criminals 300 week or mandate e-verify and get rid of them all w/o a work visa. Guess ryan wouldn't allow that
    Again, I don't know how many use e-Verify and I have talked to two employers, who have used it, to ask what exactly e-Verify does and they said it shows whether a SS# is a valid #. I have had others on line tell me it does, in fact, verify other things.
    So what is true?

Unless it does match age, sex, etc., it is just a dodge for employers - nothing more.

Either it doesn't work, or few are using it.

Again anything enacted under Pres. Bush or Obama will be worse than useless. There is no way anything was going to be put in place that would curtail this travesty, under their administrations. We have to face facts.

Why not have them check directly with the SS office - and let the SS office verify the information - age, sex, etc., etc. It only takes a few minutes.

The simple truth, I fear, is that nothing has been, or will be put in place to counteract this illegal employment - nothing.

We, the people who want this stopped, will have to take steps to deny them our monies. Otherwise, it will continue and grow.

As long as open borders ryan is speaker, we will not have an E-verify system for all jobs. Congress has to mandate that.

"An undocumented mother of 12 is fighting deportation and she’s getting help from the Mexican Consulate in McAllen, Texas."

What is wrong with these people? 12 kids. Where is their sense of responsibility. What would become of the world if everyone had 12 kids. We'd be overpopulated. Part of the problem is that these people were allowed to remain in the country for too many years. Reading these stories makes me so angry.

She can take her 12 kids with her to Mexico and let that government take care of them.

Its all about the welfare money..... it is a huge shame!

Each anchor baby brings in 928.00 per month

With 12 kids this moocher is earning thousands of dollars per month not including her housing subsidy, free healthcare, SNAP or free education for the 12 brats.

If she lives in California she also would get free auto insurance.
    Last edited by lorrie; 03-27-2017 at 04:20 PM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty
    by joining our E-mail Alerts athttp://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Like I've said so many times, there is only one solution to the type of illegal immigration we have in the US and that is deportation and complete removal of all illegal aliens and their minor children, regardless of where they were born.

It's a physical process, there's no computer program, there's no regulation, no new law, no white collar desk job that's going to solve the illegal presence, only deportation and removal. Sure some may leave on their own, but too few to mention. People know when they're hiring illegals, they really do, even if they're being scammed with bad numbers and false statements. They know this person they've hired isn't a US citizen. It's not rocket science.

There is no "soft" way to solve this problem. It's physical removal. Dragging them out by their hair. Rounding them up at work places, courthouses, post offices, schools, hospitals, churches, street corners, day labor centers, trailer parks, tenement buildings, protests, Walmarts, etc., etc., etc. State and local police know who they are, where they are and what they're doing. And ICE will know soon, too.

There is no pretty way to solve this. So it just needs to be done as quickly and quietly as possible until they're all out of here.
    Last edited by Judy; 03-26-2017 at 11:51 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

$928 a month - insane. Welfare is @ $200 a month for an adult and they have a limited time on that and have to acquire a p/t job. Had no idea anchor babies have that much entitlement - thought $200cash 200 food stamps, free healthcare, dental, schooling yes.- no wonder they have at lest 4 kids and the mother is only 22.

"Refugees" another story - an able bodied American citizens gets next to nothing! An aged limited income senior American citizen gets SSI $750 a month, plus medicaid which most decent doctors will not accept and limited services. obama claimed to implement $1700 a mth for central american border crossing minors (labeled as refugees so the middle eastern ones get more than poor Americans too) plus a smart phone and bused to wher ever you say you have a "relative" often an illegal. They number @ 250,000 bodies in the last 4 yrs. Refugees are in the millions. Congress ok'd billions for this - republicans boehner, ryan. Get rid of them all and we will have a surplus of monies.
    Last edited by artist; 03-26-2017 at 08:12 PM.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie View Post
    Again, I don't know how many use e-Verify and I have talked to two employers, who have used it, to ask what exactly e-Verify does and they said it shows whether a SS# is a valid #. I have had others on line tell me it does, in fact, verify other things.
    So what is true?

Unless it does match age, sex, etc., it is just a dodge for employers - nothing more.

Either it doesn't work, or few are using it.

Again anything enacted under Pres. Bush or Obama will be worse than useless. There is no way anything was going to be put in place that would curtail this travesty, under their administrations. We have to face facts.

Why not have them check directly with the SS office - and let the SS office verify the information - age, sex, etc., etc. It only takes a few minutes.

The simple truth, I fear, is that nothing has been, or will be put in place to counteract this illegal employment - nothing.

We, the people who want this stopped, will have to take steps to deny them our monies. Otherwise, it will continue and grow.
    A nationally mandated E-verify program would certainly be a step in the right direction. There is no one fix solution for illegal immigration.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"An undocumented mother of 12 is fighting deportation and she’s getting help from the Mexican Consulate in McAllen, Texas."

What is wrong with these people? 12 kids. Where is their sense of responsibility. What would become of the world if everyone had 12 kids. We'd be overpopulated. Part of the problem is that these people were allowed to remain in the country for too many years. Reading these stories makes me so angry.

She can take her 12 kids with her to Mexico and let that government take care of them.

Check if her husband is also in the country illegally and deport him too!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty
    by joining our E-mail Alerts athttp://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mexican government helping illegal alien, welfare cheat, mom of 12 kids fight deporta

Mexican government helping illegal alien, welfare cheat, mom of 12 kids fight deportation

March 26, 2017
    By Thomas Lifson

Openly and routinely, an arm of the Mexican government is at work, helping a convicted welfare cheater stay in America and eligible for all the subsidies that a mother of 12 qualifies for. It’s a heckuva lot more than she would get if she took herself and her kids back to her homeland. I am no expert on Mexican immigration law, though I understand it is tougher than ours, generally, but I suspect that a native born Mexican national could bring her children into that country and reside there legally.

KVUE TV presents the details of the case, accepting the view that deporting the illegal alien would break up the family, as if they could not live together legally in Mexico, an assumption I am not certain about.

An undocumented mother of 12 is fighting deportation and she’s getting help from the Mexican Consulate in McAllen, Texas.

She’s one of hundreds across the country targeted in renewed federal efforts to crack down on criminal aliens.

Norma Roman tries to keep herself and her children busy. The mother, whose kids were all born in the U.S., helps her kids with their homework to take their minds off a grim reality: the possible separation from their mother.

She says she’s placing her faith in god and in her attorney. She currently has an "order of removal" by Immigration and Customs Enforcement after multiple run-ins with the law.

In 2011, Norma overstayed her visa and left the country only to be smuggled back days later.

In September, Norma was arrested for taking an extra $5,000 in food stamps, aid Norma claims she didn’t know she wasn’t supposed to receive.

She says that she spent 36 days in jail and paid the money back.

But with limited resources to fight deportation, the 39-year-old turned to the Mexican Consulate for help.

Consul Guillermo Ordorica says that all 50 Mexican Consulates in the U.S. were instructed by the Mexican government to provide legal aid and create what are known as "centers for defense."

It’s all in response to the increasing number of immigration raids by the Trump administration.

“Because of narratives that have been running around in all around the country, our people have expressed some fears about their condition in the country,” Consul Ordorica said.

Norma says that the consulate helped pay for legal services and petitioned the U.S. government for a stay of deportation.

Her concerns are for the care of her children. She says that two of her kids have learning disabilities and are under treatment, while her husband is gone three months at a time as a seasonal worker. (snip)

No matter what happens, the undocumented mother says she will return to the U.S. any way possible.

UPDATE:

Norma Roman says that her petition to stay has been denied and is waiting to find out when exactly she’s required to turn herself in to be deported. When asked if Norma falls under Trump’s priorities for removal, ICE replied saying that they are looking into the case and may respond with another statement on a later date

A friend of mine sums it up well:

Twelve kids and a food-stamp cheat. It's so amusing when these sob stories try to drum up sympathy but then present facts that totally undercut that goal. No wonder that Mexico would rather that she stayed here.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...portation.html

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast