Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UPDATE: Immigration Deal Would Grant Amnesty to Parents, Sp

UPDATE: Immigration Deal Would Grant Amnesty to Parents, Spouses and Children...

Drudgereport Breaking. I can't get the page to load.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

I doubt if these idiots have even given any thought of how many more tens of millions this would bring into our country.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

They will destroy this country if they give amnesty to these lawbreaking criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by pjr40
    I doubt if these idiots have even given any thought of how many more tens of millions this would bring into our country.

Amnesty for these freaks will officially make America a third world country. If it happens I'll be out of here.

Immigration Deal Would Grant Amnesty to Parents, Spouses and Children
    Kennedy Wins Major Concessions From Republicans
    By Bluey Posted in Featured Stories | Immigration — Comments (3) / Email this page » / Leave a comment »
    Senate Democrats and Republicans are working feverishly with the White House to put the finishing touches on an immigration proposal that could be announced later today or tomorrow. The deal would give illegal aliens living in the United States amnesty, according to confidential sources. It would also allow illegal aliens to bring their parents, spouses and children into the United States.

Multiple sources on Capitol Hill with knowledge of the proposal said Sen. Teddy Kennedy (D.-Mass.) has been able to extract significant concessions from Republicans. The critical part of the deal is a lengthy section that spells out the provisions related to “Zâ€

WHAT THE HELL??

Guess what's coming next folks:http://www.drudgereport.com/flash.htm

PELOSI LOWERS THE BOOM
    Wed May 16 2007 14:43:59 ET

After losing a string of embarrassing votes on the House floor because of procedural maneuvering, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has decided to change the current House Rules to completely shut down the floor to the minority.

The Democratic Leadership is threatening to change the current House Rules regarding the Republican right to the Motion to Recommit or the test of germaneness on the motion to recommit. This would be the first change to the germaneness rule since 1822.

In protest, the House Republicans are going to call procedural motions every half hour.

Developing...
    That's right, no minority to oppose anything!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    WHAT THE HELL??

Guess what's coming next folks:http://www.drudgereport.com/flash.htm

PELOSI LOWERS THE BOOM
    Wed May 16 2007 14:43:59 ET

After losing a string of embarrassing votes on the House floor because of procedural maneuvering, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has decided to change the current House Rules to completely shut down the floor to the minority.

The Democratic Leadership is threatening to change the current House Rules regarding the Republican right to the Motion to Recommit or the test of germaneness on the motion to recommit. This would be the first change to the germaneness rule since 1822.

In protest, the House Republicans are going to call procedural motions every half hour.

Developing...
    That's right, no minority to oppose anything!!!
    Maybe you should post this in the news section? It seems quite important. Just a thought.
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

So in other words they are back to what it is the essentially the 1986 amnesty with "triggers". What a joke.

{MOD EDIT}

Be very careful please!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now is the time to pray!

I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman