Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It was a pleasant surprise while it lasted.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

MW
    Although promotional materials called for "all expectant New Year's mothers" to apply, Waugh said eligibility rules required babies' mothers to be legal residents. Many sweepstakes have such requirements, Waugh said.
    Why in the world would they back down if the rules were established prior to the contest? Oh well, I guess this isn't any different than our governments failure to enforce our written immigration laws.

Okay, now that we know the mother is an illegal, what is ICE doing about getting her deported?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'd be willing to bet patroits spend more there than illegal aliens and their supporters.

I'll never darken their doors again and will spread the word how TRU caved in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another anchor baby drops anchor!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

[b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

There are illegal immigrants in China from North Korea, and the Chinese do not condone them. We should not be expectd by the Chinese to accept a double standard which treats us unfairly.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wrote them a thank you, and then, a no thank you when they responded to my first letter. Another sell out! Disappointing.

OK ICE. These are fish in a barrel. Go get em.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt
    https://www5.toysrus.com/guest/contUs.cfm

Don't be shy.
    I've tried the link twice and the email is not getting through.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast