Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Toys r Us Boycott

Toys r Us Boycott

If they can raise a stink without a legal right then let's see what we can do!

I wrote to them..
    I am so sorry to read the story about the illegal chinese mother whose child won the 25000.00 bond from your company for being awarded the first ILLEGAL child born in 2007.
    At first I cheered your company for standing your grounds on your original "must be legal parents" rule, then cried when you rescinded because of pressure from illegal supporters.
    We are being overrun by illegals, our country is going to hell in a hand cart, and now you have caved into it too.
    I will never shop at Toys are Us again.

sadly,
    my name
    and mother of two who will NEVER have toys are us toys again

good letter but spell their company name correctly it should be Toys R' Us not Toys are us.

The H-1B visa holders of the immigration voice website, are working the Toys R Us issue here:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2813

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Yes Dragon, I am aware of the name, no need to chastize me (at 48 I dont take that well anyway) and try as I may, my R doesnt go backwards like theirs does.
    The WHOLE idea was that IF I called them TOYS ARE US it would add another insult.

have a good one
    vix

Didnt mean to insult you though DRAGONS5

****Remember, remember always, that all of Americans... are descended from immigrants and revolutionists****

this is one of the siggys that one of them have...

...to answer...
    YES, but MINE came here legally, as did most of those of us who have been here a while... it is the ILLEGAL ALIENS that I have issue with.

vix

Whether Toys-R-Us can discriminate against Yuki Lin

With respect to my legal analysis on whether Yuki Lin is entitled to the $25,000 U.S. Savings Bond from Toys-R-Us, I am firmly convinced that my legal position (as set forth in my e-mails to Toys-R-Us’ Legal Department during the week of January 1, 2007) is correct and unassailable. Before I decided to start this uphill battle as a valiant seeker of Truth, Liberty and Justice, I did consult with various friends and family members who are reputable and competent lawyers.

The most important legal issue is:

Whether Toys-R-Us can discriminate against a First Baby of the Year (e.g., Yuki Lin, who is born in New York City, State of New York and undeniably a United States citizen), by refusing to award the $25,000 U.S. Savings Bond promised to be awarded by Toys-R-Us in accordance with the terms of its own Sweepstake Official Rules, based on the baby’s parents’ marital status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, education, criminal history, legal status or any other factors unrelated to the baby’s rights to U.S. citizenship under our Constitution, as amended by the Fourteenth Amendment.

I am firmly convinced that my legal analysis is accurate, and my legal position tenable. If this legal issue were argued in a U.S. federal court or New York State court, I strongly believe that Yuki would be able to prevail on the merits.

. . . . . . . . a romantic realist,
    aspiring to be a valiant seeker of Truth, Liberty and Justice.

Romantic-Realist-Are you a troll, a lawyer, or what? What makes you the decider?

Dontcha just LOVE it?!!!
    "The baby IS an American because it was born on US soil...."
    It doesnt matter that the parents are ILLEGAL.
    What message does that send?

So, if the child is legal but not the parents, do they send the parents back to where they belong? No, they use the excuse of "breaking up the family".

Mr Lawyer, the defender of liberty and crap you posted, just what do you think about the LAWS we have? Do you choose to ignore the ones that are on the books because of your persuit of whatever it is you are after?
    Lawyers love changing laws, inventing some that dont exist. What was it that I overheard one lawyer telling his client? Oh yeah I remember "You let me do the talking, I DONT HAVE TO TELL THE TRUTH but YOU do".

Immigration laws were put into place to control what has become totally uncontrolled with the illegal aliens flooding our country by the millions. Those laws are being IGNORED by "lawyers" like YOU who run around preaching your empty chants about liberty etc

What is liberty, truth and justice worth if we ignore laws in general?

NOTHING!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Where is the "truth" in coming here illegally?
    Where is the "justice" if you come here illegally and you do NOT face the criminal consequences of your actions?
    And who loses liberties? Not the illegals, it is those of us who are here LEGALLY who lose OUR liberties, with all this in your face BS that we have to endure while our country is invaded, and then those who invade her are defended by those like you.

vix

According to the RULES set forth by Toys R Us and other LEGAL opinions, Toys R Us would have had the perfect right to withhold the money from child as the mother {as set forth in rules} is an ILLEGAL ALIEN.

I assume that 'legal opinions' would definitely be determined by the legal opinion giver's political affiliation.

Now, how to get the ANCHOR BABY 'law' overturned as it's not Constitutional in the first place........according to one of the original authors.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast