Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It seems that every article exposes another little piece of the story.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

both husband and wife have pages on facebook.

i dropped the wife a note offering prayers

The Marine in me really wants to go down there to that lake, camp out, and watch the activity. In my rig would be a legal device capable of long-distance contact, similar to what we 8541's used on duty. I would not hesitate to intervene in such an encounter as described in these posts. Sending a couple of these slime to the bottom with a third eye might help punctuate the point, so to speak.

While I fault the couple for being naive about their risk, they are nonetheless typical of most Americans - trusting that somehow they will be protected by our enforcement people. With DHS on the retreat, not so much any more. So who will be there to protect them?

I'd like to put John Morton and Janet Napolitano in a boat in the middle of that lake, and give them a chance to outrun the pirates, same as the citizens who these bastards prey upon. Give them an up-close-and-personal view of the problem. I'd really love to get that fat-assed Napolitano out of DC and into the stink so she can smell it.

if you guess I'm pissed-off, you're right. Too much of an Old Testament guy, I guess. Eye for an eye, blood for blood, and to hell with PC.

I googled Tiffany's name. There are several pics of the couple together. In two of the pics, Mr Hartly has patirotic T-shirts on. It looks like one might be a "912 project" shirt and another that says "One Nation Under God." It looks like we lost a good one here, people.

My thoughts and prayers go out to this family. This is a senseless loss. to say it is "disturbing" is an understatement. I feel terrible right now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    both husband and wife have pages on facebook.

i dropped the wife a note offering prayers
    =====================================

Good for you.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    My thoughts and prayers go out to this family. This is a senseless loss. to say it is "disturbing" is an understatement. I feel terrible right now.
    ==============================================

David Michael Hartley was killed Sept. 30, 2010 on Falcon Lake on the U.S.- Mexico border
    Photo: Hartley family photo
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

americans being killed by mexicans

its time to stop acting like everything is alright and if we put our heads in the sand it will go away well that is probably what happen to the couple when they were in mexico and the bandits found an easy target. we need to fend for our selves and not take security lightly if you do you are as good as dead. and to wait for the us govt to do something what a joke. we are on our own people and anyone who goes to mexico is to stupid to care about their safety or to to soft in the head any political is to busy to care about the safety of the people they represent because they are to busy getting reelected to care and only care when its time to vote for example rep reyes from texas 16th congressional district el paso texas is to busy to care about el paso until its time to be reelected and then he cares only when he wants to TO ALL CONSERVATIVES IN EL PASO VOTE REYES OUT IF YOU REALLY WANT CHANGE OTHERWISE VOTE FOR HIM TO GET THE SAME SONG AND DANCE

Welcome to ALIPAC realdemocratjohn. I agree with you about the politicians.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mexico is the most dangerous country in the world and no one should ever enter that filfthy place again.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What a shamful waste of a young man with his whole life ahead of him!

ALL AMERICANS LISTEN UP! IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE, STAY THE HELL OUT OF MEXICO! GOT IT!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast