Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SicNTiredInSoCal wrote:
    I googled Tiffany's name. There are several pics of the couple together. In two of the pics, Mr Hartly has patirotic T-shirts on. It looks like one might be a "912 project" shirt and another that says "One Nation Under God." It looks like we lost a good one here, people.

My thoughts and prayers go out to this family. This is a senseless loss. to say it is "disturbing" is an understatement. I feel terrible right now.

Psalm 92:1
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

these are the other posts related to the Murder at Falcon Lake

TX: Search continues for Falcon Lake victim
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-214151.html

Mexican Pirates Attack US Couple on Falcon Lake
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-214126.html

Mexican pirates killing of American tourist creates outrage
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-214232.html

As a former US military man and a US Citizen I am outraged that Americans are being killed by Mexcian citizens. I am outraged that our own country and its citizens is being held hostage by the inaction and inability of the Mexican government to properly maintain control of criminal activity.

Why is this not national news on MSM yet when an illegal alien committing a crime in America is lawfully killed by US Law Enforcement we see the latino community in massive demostrations and the Mexican Consulate staging massive protest that is all over the news?

We need to be protesting this murder of a US Citizen at all Mexican Consulate offices located in the US in massive numbers and demanding that they and our country take steps to stop Americans from being killed by these pirates or drug cartel members and if they can't or wont we citizens need to step in and handle it ourselves.

This is an act of war when they cross our borders and kill US Citizens, especially citizens who were on vacation and unarmed.

We need to start fighting back!!!
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

One other point I bring up here is that since it is obvious that Mexico has lost control of their side of the lake we need to take that lake up to their shorelines into US control. If we must take it by force so be it. This is a case for Military action and we need to use Military force if necessary and claim that entire reservoire system since we paid to have it created anyways. Or, we needs to create a concrete wall across our half preventing Mexicans from coming by boat to our side and preventing Americans from going to their side. Either way, we need to be able to protect Americans on this lake from these pieces of scum from Mexico. How about military Navy seal patrols with 50 caliber mounted guns to take out pirates found on the lake and put the word out to the Mexican side that Navy Seals are patroling with shoot to kill orders of suspected drug smugglers and pirates.
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

Quote Originally Posted by OldCorps
    The Marine in me really wants to go down there to that lake, camp out, and watch the activity. In my rig would be a legal device capable of long-distance contact, similar to what we 8541's used on duty. I would not hesitate to intervene in such an encounter as described in these posts. Sending a couple of these slime to the bottom with a third eye might help punctuate the point, so to speak.

While I fault the couple for being naive about their risk, they are nonetheless typical of most Americans - trusting that somehow they will be protected by our enforcement people. With DHS on the retreat, not so much any more. So who will be there to protect them?

I'd like to put John Morton and Janet Napolitano in a boat in the middle of that lake, and give them a chance to outrun the pirates, same as the citizens who these bastards prey upon. Give them an up-close-and-personal view of the problem. I'd really love to get that fat-assed Napolitano out of DC and into the stink so she can smell it.

if you guess I'm pissed-off, you're right. Too much of an Old Testament guy, I guess. Eye for an eye, blood for blood, and to hell with PC.
    I agree with your assessment and as a former military man myself I as well have plenty of equipment to take out these pieces of scum who prey on innocent unarmed American citizens and let them see what its like to fight an American who is able to fight back. .308 is an effective long range communications tool that I would use to convey my greetings to these pieces of scum cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    it's really hard for me to feel sorry for this couple .. i mean it's not like there aren't warnings about not going to mexico ...
    Last May the Texas Department of Public Safety issued an official warning to stay on the American side of Falcon Lake because of 3 armed robberies back April of 2010. The TDPS said the robbers were believed to be members of drug gangs and heavily armed.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

New Details Emerge in Deadly Border Lake AttackUpdated: 3 hours 44 minutes ago
    (Oct. 3) -- Dodging gunfire from pirates on a Texas-Mexico border lake, Tiffany Hartley was forced to make an impossible choice: risk her life by staying with her husband or return to land and seek help.

The couple were sightseeing on Jet Skis on the Mexican-side of Falcon Lake on Thursday when Hartley says several boats of gunmen opened fire, striking her husband in the back of his head.

A recording of her 911 call released this weekend and reports from law enforcement officials detail the tragic incident.

"He was thrown off the Jet Ski and I couldn't pick him up to get him on mine," Hartley, 29, told the 911 dispatcher after she safely made it to shore. "Oh, God."

"She said she was seeing bullets hitting close to her in the water and realized that her husband had been hit behind the head," Zapata County, Texas, Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez Jr. told ABC News. "She went back trying to find, trying to help him. She went in the water trying to load up her husband to her Jet Ski ... trying to get his body and Jet Ski back to the U.S. side. She was being shot at so she finally had to let go of the body, climb back in her Jet Ski and head back over here to the United States."

Hartley told police that the armed men, who Gonzalez said he believes are pirates associated with a Mexican drug cartel, chased her into U.S. waters as she fled.

"I'm alive because of God's protection. There is no other reason," she told The Denver Post.

Officials are still searching Falcon Lake for the body of her husband, David Michael Hartley, 30, according to Fox News.

"The one thing I dreaded on Falcon Lake has happened," said the Zapata County sheriff. "The lake is not secure, the border is not secure because the incident that I dreaded the most has in fact happened. We cannot go to Mexico, we cannot recover that body, we cannot conduct an investigation, we have to tell the family we can't do anything about it."

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/t ... 8735?flv=1

Traitor in Chief Obama is directly responsible for this death and that of thousands more dead Americans. He has killed more Americans than Benedict Arnold could have ever dreamed of.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234