Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBREED
    "All undocumented immigrants deserve this chance," he said. "But only those who pay the stiff fines, work for six years, pay their taxes, learn English and pass a civics test will be permitted to remain in the United States."

WELL IF THIS COUNTRY ALLOWS IMMIGRANTS TO JOIN THE ARMY AND FIGHT FOR A COUNTRY THATS NOT THIERES THEN WHY NOT LET THEM HAVE THIS CHANCE FOR EDUCATION?
    HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT THEY HAVE INVADED THIS COUNTRY WHEN WE ALL CAME TO THIS COUNTRY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. THE NATIVES WERE THE FIRST PEOPLE IN THE US BEFORE IT WAS EVEN EVER THE US. WE HARDLY DONT HEAR THEM TALKING ABOUT HOW THE WHITE MAN INVADED THIERE COUNTRY. ITS NOT LIKE THE SCHOOLS ARE GOING TO BE TAKING IN IMMIGRANTS BEFORE LEGALS. THEYRE JUST GIVING EVERYONE THE EQUAL OPPORTUNITY WHICH IS WHY THE UNITED STATES IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD.
    \Go back to your OWN COUNTRY and get some courage to make something of it. Move it OUT OF THE 3RD WORLD or you're doomed to failure.

You, once again, are spewing garbage. NO facts just rhetoric.
    Do you know what RHETORIC is? That's what's coming out of your mouth.

See ya
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"It will free eligible students from the constant fear of deportation," said Sen. Patrick J. Leahy of Vermont, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee. "We hope to extend Hispanic young people greater educational opportunities, so they may realize the American dream and achieve their potential."

Only Hispanics? Aren't we a "Melting pot" of diverse nationalities?
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    "It will free eligible students from the constant fear of deportation," said Sen. Patrick J. Leahy of Vermont, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee. "We hope to extend Hispanic young people greater educational opportunities, so they may realize the American dream and achieve their potential."

Good catch, JP

NOW the politicians have MADE THIS A RACIAL ISSUE!!!!!!!!!!

How's that for irony? They just gave the go ahead to take off the gloves with Leahy's statement

Leahy made a massive - unbelievable error!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This has ALWAYS been a racial issue, at least to some extent. Why do you think the Corporate-Political power structure in this country has turned its backs on the middle class in favor of the poor little immigrants from mexico (besides money and power) ?

Because there is a line of reasoning going around that it's now the "oppressed" (read: non-white) people's turn. Whitey has had his play with cultural, political and economic dominance and the trappings that go with it. Now the media driven attitude is "Move over because it's their turn." Never mind that "their turn" comes at OUR expense.
    The New America: Of the System, by the System and for the System

Banned
    I was just told today from Senator Kyle's staffer on immigration topics that this was "a state issue". Grrrrrrh!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthOfTheCity

This has ALWAYS been a racial issue, at least to some extent. Why do you think the Corporate-Political power structure in this country has turned its backs on the middle class in favor of the poor little immigrants from mexico (besides money and power) ?

Because there is a line of reasoning going around that it's now the "oppressed" (read: non-white) people's turn. Whitey has had his play with cultural, political and economic dominance and the trappings that go with it. Now the media driven attitude is "Move over because it's their turn." Never mind that "their turn" comes at OUR expense.
    No the illegal immigration debate is not about race. You are welcome to post here, but you need to get your facts straight. This issue is about non enforcement of immigration laws and lack of border security.

Now we have Leahy talking about just the Hispanics. If I am correct, he made the issue a racial one by not speaking of the rest of the demographics that lawfully emigrate to the US. He made the statement that it's about Hispanics. I am for any Legal Immigrant who wants to come into our country and become part of the melting pot and pursue the American dream regardless of their ethnicity. Mr. Leahy seems to think that the Hispanics are the only ones who have that ambition. Sham e on him for his prejudice against all other races.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I read this last year, and fired off a few choice comments to Gillespie....thank goodness he's gone, but now we have Martinez, who's just as bad.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote:
    HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT THEY HAVE INVADED THIS COUNTRY WHEN WE ALL CAME TO THIS COUNTRY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

If that's the case, go see what happens if you try to live in mexico as an illegal immigrant from the US.

I lived in mexico as an illegal immigrant and honestly once they see ur different they have a high level of respest towards you. Theres no discrimination of illegal immigrants over there. Those ppl choose to come to the U.S. for better job opportunites. Lets pretend the U.S. was a third world country and you couldnt get a decent job and Mexico or lets say Africa for that matter had better opportunities. And all of you were struggling to get a better job so you could give ur children a better life and edjucation. What would you do? Some ppl arent as lucky to be born in the U.S. like us.

And whats all this about Mexico? Mexico this Mexico that?
    have you heard of Russian, Peruvian, Aisian, Arab, Colombian......ect immigrants? Immigrants dosent mean Mexicans. I understand immigrants is a big issue and to me I see this topic is non racial, but when u refer to imigrants as a certian race like Mexicans.... well then that makes it racial.

And I do pay taxes.
    <div align="center">"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you,"
    </div>

<u><div align="center"><u>WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG</u></div></u>

Hey you ........back again

With all your bedtime stories? Gosh, can't you do better than this?

You are a wonderful form of entertainment so keep it coming

I will. thankx and ur welcome
    <div align="center">"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you,"
    </div>

<u><div align="center"><u>WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG</u></div></u>

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast