Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    WELL IF THIS COUNTRY ALLOWS IMMIGRANTS TO JOIN THE ARMY AND FIGHT FOR A COUNTRY THATS NOT THIERES THEN WHY NOT LET THEM HAVE THIS CHANCE FOR EDUCATION?
    Are you talking about legal immigrants or the illegal variety? People need to get the notion that illegals are serving in our military out of their minds! Currently, if there are any illegals serving, they got in by falsifying the necessary documents (fraud). I realize President Bush has signed an Executive Order authorizing the enlistement of illegals during a time of war, but up to this point the military is not doing it and to my knowledge has no plans of following through with such an act in the near future. Right now the only individuals being enlisted in the military are U.S. citizens and Green Card holders (legal immigrants).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    NEWBREED, please illegally immigrate back to Mexico and finish your education!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBREED
    I lived in mexico as an illegal immigrant and honestly once they see ur different they have a high level of respest towards you.
    So they respested you because you were an ILLEGAL immigrant? Are the drug suppliers, who could be reduced in number, if there was not such high demand for their product, respested? Does the ILLEGAL act of supplying drugs command the same amount of respest?

“Mr. Calderón, who has made cracking down on crime a high priority for his administration, restated his commitment to fight “against those who wish to poison the bodies and the souls of our young population” through drug trafficking. In order to be successful in our struggle, we need the collaboration and the active participation of our neighbor,” he continued, because so long as demand for drugs remains undiminished in the United States, “ it will be very difficult to reduce the supply” in Mexico.
    Excuses and benefits for criminals - unstinkin' believable!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I was just told today from Senator Kyle's staffer on immigration topics that this was "a state issue". Grrrrrrh!!!!!!!!
    More double talk!! Does anyone know what this falls under state or fed??

Isn't this part of the Dream Act???
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

THAT COMMENT WAS SO 2ND GRADE. BUT SINCE YOU CARE ABOUT MY EDUCATION SO MUCH...
    I GRATUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL BEFORE I TURNED 16 YEARS OLD AND IM STILL GOOD AND GOING THANK U.

THIS IS A MATURE FORUM WHERE PPL CAN DISCUSS AND GIVE THIERE OPINIONS ON IMMIGRATION TOPICS. BUT THAT COMMENT YOU LEFT WAS QUIET CUTE.
    <div align="center">"The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among you,"
    </div>

<u><div align="center"><u>WHY CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG</u></div></u>

liv
    ed in mexico as an illegal immigrant and honestly once they see ur different they have a high level of respest towards you. Theres no discrimination of illegal immigrants over there. Those ppl choose to come to the U.S. for better job opportunites. Lets pretend the U.S. was a third world country and you couldnt get a decent job and Mexico or lets say Africa for that matter had better opportunities. And all of you were struggling to get a better job so you could give ur children a better life and edjucation. What would you do? Some ppl arent as lucky to be born in the U.S. like us.
    NewBreed, Maybe you should sue mexico for screwing up your education, notice in the U.S. how we spell education not(edjucation) or your not( ur)aren't not( arent).

We do not owe the country of Mexico's population an education. Period.or Jobs!!period.

And lets not pretend the U.S. is a 3rd world country because it is not and we will not let the people from south of the border make it one, which is what they are trying to do!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Some of our cities sure do like third world countries...

Quote Originally Posted by NEWBREED
    THAT COMMENT WAS SO 2ND GRADE. BUT SINCE YOU CARE ABOUT MY EDUCATION SO MUCH...
    I GRATUATED FROM HIGH SCHOOL BEFORE I TURNED 16 YEARS OLD AND IM STILL GOOD AND GOING THANK U.

THIS IS A MATURE FORUM WHERE PPL CAN DISCUSS AND GIVE THIERE OPINIONS ON IMMIGRATION TOPICS. BUT THAT COMMENT YOU LEFT WAS QUIET CUTE.
    My little comedian!

But you're not discussing anything of substance

Btw, did they push you through school so quickly to make room for the others? A few more years wouldn't have hurt any, you know.

Anyhooo, what's ya got this time? I really need a good chuckle and I've come to depend on you to help in that category.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234