Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Useless American companies

I am going to tell you a story about the plight of the American workers that come face to face with illegal competition and what happens to them when they attempt to do something about losing their jobs, businesses and livelihoods. I am going to show you how the other side rationalizes the crimes they are committing against we the people whenever they are confronted with the facts. I am going to show you what happens to the American worker when he attempts to do something to right the situation.
    You are going to find out that you will be labelled a racist and bigot, and if you complain about it then you will be arrested and jailed on a bullcrap charge. You will find out that the real criminals get a free pass from law enforcement and the justice system because they are aiding and abetting the ones breaking the law. And that they are the ones that are treated as fine upstanding citizens. While the full weight of the justice system comes down hard on the one that tried to right the situation.
    I am going to use these peoples words against themselves, it is up to you to arrive to your own conclusions but you can probably guess exactly what mine are and exactly what I think about so-called Americans like them.
    I am quoting certain parts of a letters to the editor taken from the State newspaper in Columbia, SC on July 24th 2007. The words are from David Livingston, President, Green Earth Services, Inc of Columbia.
    As a small business owner that employs a large number of Hispanic immigrants he is offended that someone compared him to slaveowners because of the low wages that that he purportedly pays his workers. Which he denies. He goes on and rationalizes employing large numbers of what he calls Hispanic immigrants because and I quote "It is frustrating and difficult for those of us in labor-intensive industries to find competent employees. No one seems willing to address the increasing laziness and loss of work ethic of our own citizenry, particularly of the younger generation." He goes on to say that every good business owner knows that it pays to take care of your people as best as you can while still remaining competitive.
    Did you hear what he said? American workers are lazy and shiftless and he is forced to go outside our American workers to employ competent help. That he takes care of his people. Well what about the American workers that worked for you before you got rid of them for the Hispanic immigrants? Are you still taking care of them? And what about your ethics when you break our laws by employing illegal aliens?
    The next article is taken out of the State newspaper on June 27th 2007. This person admits to employing 22 illegal alien roofers. They are all illegal, she said, that's just the reality of roofing work in Columbia. She says that illegal workers have contributed so much to this country that they should be allowed to become residents.
    Now, in my own personal opinion, these two people should be arrested and put in jail because of the crimes they have committed. I am broke and fast going out of business because of employers like her. At one time I used to have a great small business but not anymore because of illegal competition from businesses just like these. And I am mad, I am enraged because the criminal justice system is somehow on their side and not mine. Even though the laws are in my favor, they are permitted to continue in business while I go bankrupt. And not only me, there are thousands of small businessmen in South Carolina that are already bankrupt and out of business by crooked employers like these. I do not care how they attempt to rationalize how they run their businesses. They are simply crooks. I was arrested and jailed for calling someone a cheap bastard because he gave a job to a company that employed illegal competition. That guy admitted that to me when he said that international roofers had installed the shingles on his house for 4 to 5 dollars an hour and that if I wanted the copper work then my bid needed to be as low as theirs was. I protested that lost job and went to jail for my efforts. The guy called me a liar, a racist and a bigot and said that I did shoddy work. That's how he rationalizes the crime he committed, by calling me names.
    There is one outstanding fact here that the main parties are overlooking, and that is that all three of them have broken federal immigration laws, I do not care how they try to pretend that they are innocent and how they are simply trying to help people out, the fact is that they are breaking our laws. And they should be tried for it. Below is a list of our laws from the US Code that they are breaking.
    Section 274 felonies under the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act, INA274A(a)(1)(A)- A person (including a group of persons. business, organization, or local government) commits a federal felony when she or he;
    *assists an alien s/he should know is illegally in the US or who lacks employment authorization, by transporting, sheltering or assisting him or her to obtain employment, or
    * Encourages that alien to remain in the US by referring him or her to an employer or by acting as an employer or agent for an employer in any way, or
    * knowingly assists illegal aliens due to personal convictions.
    So, according to federal law, they are criminals and should be tried under our criminal justice system, but they won't because our criminal justice system works for them and not for the American worker and small businessman. We are simply shoved by the wayside and called all sorts of name while the real crooks get away scot free.

people who employ non eligible employees (aka illegal aliens) think their crime is victumless. that is far from reality. it affects every legal American from those who loose their jobs to illegals to the tax paying citizen. so may good American are hurt by these greedy employers i thing jail time is fitting when caught.

Banned
    as hell Im in that boat, but Im not settling for It I
    will not go down in flames because of criminal Immigrents

LP,
    I read about your case before, and it doesn't surprise me because I
    live in a small town near San Antonio, Texas. It's amazing how the
    labor situation has changed even from 10 years ago. My own husband
    is working for about $20,000 less per year than 10 years ago, and we
    are just getting by.
    The businessman who said that Americans are lazy and have no work
    ethic doesn't surprise me either because I hear it all the time down here.
    The San Antonio newspaper has columnists who regularly insult Americans---we're lazy, fat, don't take care of our parents, etc...And every day more articles about these wonderful immigrants and how much
    they're contributing to our society---it makes me sick!
    I sympathize with you LP; I don't know what they found to arrest you for...bad language? The thing is, we have GOT to get Americans to stop
    patronizing these businesses. We need a total boycott until we drive
    them out.

use American companies

I agree we need to boycott these companies. I am going to expose as many of them as I can. I am still waiting on the lawsuit from the developer that claimed I dirtied his company's good name. He has done that himself, by his own actions and if he does I will subpoena every record from his company to prove my point.

Work Ethic

Our kids aren't going to have the opportunity to learn a work ethic since most of the jobs we all (I'm a 60's kid) started out on are now filled by illegals/immigrants. An added problem for NJ teens is they are increasing the age to get a Driver license to 18..........I'd love to know how our kids are going to make it with the odds stacked against them.

Did you hear what he said? American workers are lazy and shiftless and he is forced to go outside our American workers to employ competent help.
    I'm so tired of hearing that. I grew up in the 70's and 80's and made
    spending money by mowing lawns, loading hay, cleaning out pig pens
    and working as an attendant at a gas station. I joined the Navy and
    although I was a highly trained aircraft mechanic I spent the better part of
    the next three years mopping floors and scrubbing toilets. I've worked as
    a carpenter's helper, an electrician's helper and pin boy at a bowling alley
    to put myself through college while I was in my 30's because I'm a middle
    class white male and scholarships were hard to come by. If I have a
    cushy job sitting in the air conditioning in front of a computer its because
    I earned it. I will not be made to feel guilty because of it.

It sounds to me that the ones who are lazy and shiftless are the
    employers who would rather hire illegal workers than take a little time
    out to find legal ones. The legal ones are out there trying to feed
    their families too.

Def
    If the race card is the only card in your hand, you're not playing with a full deck.

Yes, I was born in 1957 and have worked a lot of different jobs in my
    lifetime and some very difficult ones, too. To have other people
    generalize about white people's laziness, etc., is galling to say the
    least.

These businesses that hire illegals are doing it only for the bottom
    dollar period. Other excuses are just that, EXCUSES, meant to salve
    their own conscience perhaps. My former employer hired some illegals
    and a couple of them stole equipment and got advances on their paychecks and then promptly disappeared. I'm sorry, but that's what
    you get! People that don't have legal residency also have no reason
    to abide by our other laws. I didn't have any idea that my boss was
    hiring illegals until she was "crying on my shoulder" after a number of
    incidents involving these employees.

Maybe they went up north for one of those free Canadian vacations

I have to bring up one other thing. Why is it that when you go into
    any hispanic-owned business (in my location anyway), there is
    nothing but hispanic employees? I guess they don't believe in equal
    opportunity hiring.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by slantedplanet
    I have to bring up one other thing. Why is it that when you go into