Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I hope people who are using these illegal run day cares, wake up, and get serious about the welfare of their children. I can't imagine why anyone would want to hire illegal aliens to look after their kids. Unbelievable.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

New immigrants often provide in-home childcare as a means to care for their own children and supplement their income -- critical to supporting families during the recession.
    So our children will speak English with an accent or not at all and they will be exposed to whatever diseases come over the border (swine flu among them).

Elena, who asked not to be identifed because of her immigration status, hopes the law changes by the time her license comes up for renewal next year. She has tried to follow every rule when it comes to her business.
    Except the rule about asking permission to come here before dashing across the border.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good for Utah! American children and families will be the winners, not losers. Why would anyone entrust their children to people who's backgrounds have not been checked? I have no sympathy for the illegal aliens who will lose their "businesses", they should not be here for any reason!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12