Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    Vincente Fox is a nut case.

"I think it is important that he let people know that Mexico and the United States are neighbors..."

Well if I catch a "neighbor' entering my house without my permission he's going to jail or the hospital!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

posted my comment.

I'm not sure but I would consider Aztlan, La Raza, the Reconquesta, MS-13, SUR-13, Brown Pride, Prof at University of Texas, etc. terrorists. If they aren't terrorists they are still something very bad for this country.

I wonder who has the largest standing army in the US right now. MS-13 or the US Army?
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Vicente Fox: Minutemen "violent like Lou Dobbs"
    By Digger

During a news conference in Storm Lake, Iowa, former Mexican President Vicente Fox claimed that opponents of illegal immigration are increasing violence in American cities and that groups like the Minutemen and news personalities like Lou Dobbs are involved in the violence.

Scourge of the United States, Vicente Fox

You did read that right, Lou Dobbs is violent, according to former Mexican President Vicente Fox.

That coming from one of the most worthless and corrupt politicians of our generation. This man comes to America, denounces it and demands that we bend over and allow our sovereignty to be dissolved so that people of his race can receive more money.

There has never been a proven case of violence by the Minutemen and no charges have ever been filed against Lou Dobbs for physical assaults or violence against illegal aliens. That is what you get in this day and age though from people without a leg to stand on an issue, unproven statements and libelous slander.

That is why I am going to protest this scumbag near Hazleton, Pennsylvania on November 5, 2007 when he comes to speak. Come and join me.

Iowa Independent

Playing on the schoolboy "sticks and stones" rhyme, former Mexican President Vicente Fox says words can hurt the Mexican people.

During a weekend news conference held as part of a two-day visit to Storm Lake, in northwest Iowa, Fox said the anti-immigration rhetoric from some U.S. public opinion shapers is not only driving a policy debate but fanning hatred and even violence. In fact, Fox singled out CNN's Lou Dobbs, known for his strong views on immigration.

"There is confusion that immigrants are terrorists, which is absolutely false," Fox said at Buena Vista University. "The decision process is being guided by the xenophobics, the Minutemen in Arizona, the violent, and I'm sorry to say violent like Lou Dobbs."

Fox, who served as president of Mexico from 2000 to 2006, said language used by some anti-immigration forces spawns more violence than what results from those who, in Fox's words, would be "using the stick."

"There are many using violent words like Lou Dobbs, which is moving public opinion to divide, which is bringing in violence to local communities," Fox said.

Vicente Fox could not state one single actual case of violence caused by the Minutemen or Lou Dobbs, because there have been none. Meanwhile our fellow Americans in California are assaulted on a regular basis when they go out to peacefully protest against illegal immigration. The hypocrisy is clear if you look at the violent actions along Mexico's southern border during Vicente Fox's reign of terror.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What a joke...

Vicente Fox, once the leader of a corrupt Mexico, where no economy can exist because of the corruption wants to label anyone who thinks ILLEGAL aliens coming into the US as hatred?

WE DON'T NEED ILLEGAL aliens to work, what we need is what our country was founded on, LEGAL, documented immigrants who come here, work hard, pay their taxes and don't want handouts.

Lou Dobbs violent? oh please, he is one of the few in this country in the media who will tell it like it is.

Fox has no right, nor did he when he was President of corrupt Mexico, to tell us how to enforce our border. If Mexico would close their side of the border, which they would never do as its their only economic hope, we wouldn't have to try building more fences/walls or whatever it takes to keep ILLEGAL people out.

If ILLEGAL Candadians, or ILLEGAL Germans wanted to work in the US, I WOULD NOT advocate that either, nor would most Americans. It is a BLACK and WHITE issue, clear as day....we want LEGAL, documented, immigration, that of which this country was founded on.

SO KEEP CALLING us racist, or hate mongering right-wing people, because clearly it is all you have left. WE are not racist, we are not hate-mongering. I'm an independent voter, college educated.... If not wanting ILLEGAL aliens of ANY race or color here is racist, then I guess I am...however, that is not the definition.

GO BACK TO MEXICO Fox, you are not welcome here, nor are your citizens UNLESS they come here LEGALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to ALIPAC, donrob11754! Great analysis and great ideas.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Vicente Fox he needs to testify at a George Bush hearing as far as the NAU... after that I suggest if he steps 1 of his nasty Mexican feet on US soil he be arrested and charged under US law for criminal activities

Vicente Fox: Forget St -

Why is Fox here promoting his book anyway? I don't think any sane american would buy it. I for one would not even entertain the thought of reading anything he has to say. But then he is not here just for that purpose. He is here doing what Mexico do best and that is meddling in our government. Trying his best to push the amnesty agenda for his illegals in this country. He has overstayed his visit as far as I am concerned. By the way Glenn Beck's show was very interesting and informative tonight. I hope you all saw it.

Re: Vicente Fox: Forget St -

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Why is Fox here promoting his book anyway? I don't think any sane american would buy it. I for one would not even entertain the thought of reading anything he has to say. But then he is not here just for that purpose. He is here doing what Mexico do best and that is meddling in our government. Trying his best to push the amnesty agenda for his illegals in this country. He has overstayed his visit as far as I am concerned. By the way Glenn Beck's show was very interesting and informative tonight. I hope you all saw it.
    LadyStClaire, I'd buy to keep in the closet as backup when I run out of toilet paper; however, I won't waste any time reading his tripe.

Hey VINCENTE, if you have any cajones at all you'll get on the Dobbs show for an extensive interview.

Now that would be some awesome REALITY TV to watch because Lou will make damn sure your book sales drop to a minimum.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast