Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: Earwitness tells ABC explosives blew Industrial Canal

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/se ... esblew.htm

VIDEO: Earwitness tells ABC explosives blew Industrial Canal levee

Total Information Analysis | September 12 2005

Total411.info has obtained video of an ABC News report featuring an earwitness to explosives used to destroy the Industrial Canal in New Orleans. Here's the video, and here's the transcript:

DAVID MUIR, ABC NEWS: This is the actual levee that runs along the canal on the eastern side of the city. And when the hurricane hit, the water came through at such force, it was apparently too much. You can see the massive breach here, and when you look around the corner you can see what the water did to the Lower Ninth Ward. It compleetley destoryed neighborhoods.

JOE EDWARDS, JR., 9TH WARD RESIDENT: I heard something go BOOM!

MUIR: Joe Edwards rushed to get himself and as many neighbors as possible into his truck. They drove to this bridge, where they've been living ever since

EDWARDS: My house broke in half. My mother's house just disintegrated. It was a brick house. All the houses down there floated down the street like somebody's guiding 'em

MUIR: Was it solely the water that broke the levee, or was it the force of this barge that now sits where homes once did? Joe Edwards says neither. People are so bitter, so disenfranchised in this neighborhood, they actually think the city did it, blowing up the levee to save richer neighborhoods like the French Quarter.

MUIR: So you're convinced . . .

EDWARDS: I know this happened!

MUIR: . . . they broke the levee on purpose?

EDWARDS: They blew it!

MUIR: New Orleans' mayor says there's no credence to this.

NEW ORLEANS MAYOR RAY NAGIN: That storm was so powerful and it pushed so much water, there's no way anyone could have calculated what levee to dynamite to have the kind of impact to save the French Quarter.

MUIR: An LSU expert who looked at the video today says, while the barge may have caused it, it was most likely the sheer force of the water that brought the levee along the Lower Ninth Ward down.
    --------------------------
    (NOTE: It is not clear at all that blowing the Industrial Canal could have "saved" the Quarter, or that the Quarter was in danger at all.)
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I can tell you from my experience with True crime that if explosives were used to destroy these levies, the residue would be on the remains and would be instantly recognizable. Has there been any credible report that explosives residue was found at the site?

Here's an interesting comment made at the site that has reported this "development."

one should think in terms of hydrodynamics when considering the catastropic failure of a reinforced, recently upgraded levee (17th street canal). Water seeks the path of least resistence. How does water traveling parallel to the levee walls apply sufficient hydraulic or perpendicular force to compromise grade 1 concrete, given three important factors:

1. There was no storm surge applied.
    2. The Hurricane had passed
    3. This is an open air canal. Excess water would simply spill over the sides, not cause a physical breach.

#
    posted by Anonymous : 3:11 AM

err gags, who the hark uses rm files!!!!!
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

Interesting theory and rumors there on the ground. Of course people will try to add intelligence into mishap. If there is anything to this, then someone will get their hands on it.

Right now it goes in the unconfirmed rumor bin.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Right now it goes in the unconfirmed rumor bin.
    Rodger that. I would not like looking like a fool for rumor, but I wouldn't put it past a crooked goverment.

RUBY RIDGE, WAKO TEXAS.

I am watching the news on this and waiting to see. I just posted it because it is Katrina related. The only other sites I have found anything on this are:

http://www.globalresearch.ca

http://bellaciao.org/en/article.php3?id_article=8158
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Well I can't find the post at this time, but you posted something regaurding "Censorship and Katrina" what would be the situation about the wall. Haven't the situation between Al jazeera Muslim propaganda is """NEVER""" mentioned on the US propaganda machines?

Quote Originally Posted by rakishoner
    Well I can't find the post at this time, but you posted something regaurding something regarding "Censorship and Katrina" what would be the situation about the wall. Haven't the situation between Al jazeera Muslim propaganda is """NEVER""" mentioned on the US propaganda machines?

You are correct
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-9598.html

This is the kind of thread that makes me seriously question the motives of some posters here. There is NO CREDIBLE EVIDENCE, NONE, of any explosives!! I find it almost disgusting that some people here are cheapening this horrific time in American History to promote an anti-government agenda.

What the hell does Waco have to do with this? Nothing. If you want a villain you need look no further than incompetent leadership on the part of the local government, a populace who refused to do as instructed when they were asked to leave, thugs assaulting resue crews, a beaurocracy so bloated it couldn't move with the speed of a frikkin glacier, and a federal government whose snout is so deep in a globalist agenda that they don't even fathom what their real job is supposed to be. All these factors have come together to make the most pathetic, scary event in American history that I've ever witnessed in my lifetime. Who needs a conspiracy?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast