Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VIDEO: NY Sen Gillibrand caves on EVERYTHING !

I have NEVER seen such a collapse of principles in my life. This woman should be ashamed of herself.

http://www.ny1.com/Default.aspx?ArID=93243
    Just because you're used to something doesn't make it right.

Pandering. The very idea to say that she would vote against law enforcement helping to "enforce" immigration laws. She "will not support that anymore."

"Wrong approach to illegal aliens getting drivers licenses"

That man wants illegal aliens to have everything, and he obviously wants us to pay for it all.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I watched the video - What a sick, twisted, #$!@%. She did a complete 180 on every issue related to immigration, now she is in favor of all laws that favor illegal immigrants.

I bet the Hispanic interviewer was just laughing to himself at how easy she was, just a few meetings with illegal invasion activists, and they have her eating out of their hands.

The N.Y. Republican Party and the National Committee need to use excerpts from this video in campaign 2010, for the N.Y. Senate seat.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

MW
    So, she will no longer supports 287(g) and will actively work to stop ICE raids.

Regarding her comment about working with legal advocates: The legal advocates she'll be working with will be lawyers from the ACLU and MALDEF.

The intense lobby from the illegal alien advocates has obviously worked extremely well on her. Who's speaking to her on our concerns?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

She sounds like Cameron Diaz.
    What a dumb blonde!

we all need to send this video to NY Congressman Peter King. I hear he might be a candidate to senator of NY in 2010!

The intense lobby from the illegal alien advocates has obviously worked extremely well on her. Who's speaking to her on our concerns?
    That is the same question I've had, and asked in some previous posts. We have to have more local, organized groups who can demand to meet with these easily-manipulated politicians. If they refuse to meet with us, the local group could report to all national troops to contact that politician. We need to inform them that we as a whole have many more voters.

All most of these politicians care about is votes, period. Thats why the Dems want amnesty, they believe it would mean many new Dem voters. I don't believe for a second it is "because they care". Thats bs. So we need to be able to formally meet with them and advocate just like the invasionista advocates do.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

EVERYONE! Please send the video link to the NY GOP!

Their e-mail is : info@nygop.org

New York Republican State Committee 315 State Street
    Albany, NY 12210
    518-462-2601 - phone
    518-449-7443 - fax

Also, we can contact her office directly. Someone gave her contact info in an ALIPAC post yesterday. I will try to locate it, or if anyone has it maybe you can post here.

i am emailing NY1.com @ viewmail@ny1news.com

It's absolutely stunning what this interview reveals!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast