Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Pandering. The very idea to say that she would vote against law enforcement helping to "enforce" immigration laws. She "will not support that anymore."

"Wrong approach to illegal aliens getting drivers licenses"

That man wants illegal aliens to have everything, and he obviously wants us to pay for it all.

Ephesians 4:32

Your comment about pandering raises a very serious question Georgia.

With the state of affairs in this country right now, with the US on the verge of completly imploding, when does the fact that our politicians, and others in position of authority, are DEMANDING suspension of enforcement of our laws go beyond simple political "pandering".

When do these actions become a serious threat, and pose an extreme danger to, the continued safety and security of this country and the American people?

When does this become CRIMINAL as opposed to merely being political posturing?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Geez she sold out already, that didn't take long. I take back all the good things I said about her when she got picked. What a sellout, traitor. God forbid somebody can keep their morals and values once they get confirmed to the house of lords.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

She will be beaten easily by Peter King in 2010.
    Besides, she doesn't have the name recognition of Princess Kennedy.
    She wont be able to get money to run her campaign and Congressman King will make her look like the hypocrite that she is.

I don't know a lot about the law, but I'm serious about this: Has anyone ever tried filing a lawsuit against the U.S. government for NOT following our constitution, NOT providing for the safety and security of American citizens as they are constitutionally required to do, for NOT securing our borders, for NOT enforcing our laws, and for putting the welfare of foreigners ABOVE the welfare of American citizens? We could probably get millions of signatures (plaintiffs) to sign the lawsuit.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    I don't know a lot about the law, but I'm serious about this: Has anyone ever tried filing a lawsuit against the U.S. government for NOT following our constitution, NOT providing for the safety and security of American citizens as they are constitutionally required to do, for NOT securing our borders, for NOT enforcing our laws, and for putting the welfare of foreigners ABOVE the welfare of American citizens? We could probably get millions of signatures (plaintiffs) to sign the lawsuit.
    I think it's a good idea, heck the ACLU sues the government all the time for every little thing, we should fine a class action lawsuit against the government for $5 trillion, that's how much illegals and their employers have stolen from Americans over the past 20 years.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not one scene of values what so ever!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Excuse me I'm going to be sick.

call the Semator's office 202 224-4451 and let her know what you think. I did.

The one thing she did not shift on is drivers license. She shifted on 287, immigration raids, the Dream Act and the duration of the length of time in their home countries if amnesty goes through. The families with illegal immigrants have a primary obligation to invest and create jobs in their home country. The requirement that they go back for a year after two years here means that they would be planning for the year abroad in the two years they are here. The measures that they take to be in a job then has a linkage effect which creates other jobs so that other members of their family, of their community will have jobs there and feel less need to come here.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHAT IS SHE GETTING$$$$$

Don't you wonder what the Bilderberg's et.al. are promising these people for nationally plumeting the wages of the lower/middle classes. Who do they owe allegence to? Certainly not the American people. This would make a great investigative report. I would love to locate their numbered bank accounts. They must be getting something for replacing the indiginous American workforce with an illeterate and financially needy population which only benefits big business and hands the taxpayor the bill. Allowing this to occur must make us look STUPID to the rest of the world. I am more determined than ever to continue the good fight and call and fax till my Congressman can't stand me anymore!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast