Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't you wonder what the Bilderberg's et.al. are promising these people for nationally plumeting the wages of the lower/middle classes.
    They are promising votes. Thats the most important thing to a politician. And maybe financial support in campaigns.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Sorry i had to turn her the hell off. She keeps talking about how harmful and hurtful it is for the Illegals!!!!!

What about us????? The American citizens.......

I have tried part of this day already to call Washington and phones ARE BUSY!!! Tried a couple Senators and the Whitehouse with no success.....Hopefully it is the American public and not lobbyists for the opposition...
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

welcome to ALIPAC geminga
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

CALL and tell her what we think of how easy she gave up on her principles and the rule of law...we don't need anymore of these kind representing the people . We also don't need more people who pander to special interest groups.

Senator Kirsten E. Gillibrand
    Democrat - New York

531 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING
    WASHINGTON DC 20510
    DC Phone: 202-224-4451
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I can't bear to watch this at the moment. Did she cave and says she now supports "comprehensive reform" amnesty or visa amnesty schemes? What did she say about this aspect?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She's now "sensitive" to "Community Leaders&q

Yes, this is horrible, but to be expected. Very similar to some rural, young White Conservative Christian from some state like Montana being offered some really high Lib Dem position under the idea that she must renounce everyone and everyone back from where she came from an embrace the joys of diversity, tolerance (just not any tolerance for regular Americans that have to work for an honest living) New York City, Hollywood, the United Nations etc.

Ms. Gillibrand is in the process of re-organizing her Congressional staff, probably firing all the honest staff members from her upstate NY area and hiring officially approved Harvard and Yale Lib/Min LaRaza types, but activists here should contact her existing staff/offices and let them know how upset you are with this betrayal:

Here's what I got for Ms. Gillbrand's staff:

"Newly appointed Sen. Gillibrand is still organizing her Congressional office. Please continue to log in to the Congressional Staff Directory on the Web at http://csd.cqpress.com/ for daily updates.

Washington, DC Staff Jess C. Fassler
    202-224-4451 Chief of Staff
    E-mail: jess_fassler@gillibrand.senate.gov Anne Bradley
    202-224-4451 Deputy Chief of Staff
    E-mail: anne_bradley@gillibrand.senate.gov Rachel McEneny
    202-224-4451 Communications Director; Press Secy.
    E-mail: rachel_mceneny@gillibrand.senate.gov Maeve Kelly
    202-224-4451 Scheduler
    E-mail: maeve_kelly@gillibrand.senate.gov Brooke Jamison
    202-224-4451 Legis. Director
    E-mail: brooke_jamison@gillibrand.senate.gov Ben Rosenbaum
    202-224-4451 Legis. Asst.
    E-mail: ben_rosenbaum@gillibrand.senate.gov Jordan Baugh
    202-224-4451 Outreach Coord.; Constituent Svcs. Rep.
    E-mail: jordan_baugh@gillibrand.senate.gov
    State Offices and Staff
    Glens Falls, NY 12801-3578:
    333 Glen Street, Suite 302
    Phone: 518-743-0964
    Fax: 518-743-1391
    Heather Loneck Constituent Svcs. Rep.
    Hudson, NY 12534-2415:
    446 Warren Street
    Phone: 518-828-3109
    Fax: 518-828-3985
    Benedict McAfree Constituent Svcs. Rep. Megan Avery Caseworker
    Saratoga Springs, NY 12866-2227:
    487 Broadway Street
    Phone: 518-581-8247
    Fax: 518-581-8430
    Mike Russo District Director David Conners Constituent Svcs. Rep. Amy Pollard Constituent Svcs. Rep. Judy Aronstamm Caseworker

write Congressional Staff to express outrage

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    CALL and tell her what we think of how easy she gave up on her principles and the rule of law...we don't need anymore of these kind representing the people . We also don't need more people who pander to special interest groups.

Senator Kirsten E. Gillibrand
    Democrat - New York

531 DIRKSEN SENATE OFFICE BUILDING
    WASHINGTON DC 20510
    DC Phone: 202-224-4451
    I couldn't get through to her Fed office ph number. And her former NY State Congressional office says they don't work for her anymore - I can sympathize.

Please write her form Washington Congressional staff to express your outrage and this reversal/treason.

Washington, DC Staff
    Jess C. Fassler
    202-224-4451
    Chief of Staff
    E-mail: jess_fassler@gillibrand.senate.gov
    Anne Bradley
    202-224-4451
    Deputy Chief of Staff
    E-mail: anne_bradley@gillibrand.senate.gov
    Rachel McEneny
    202-224-4451
    Communications Director; Press Secy.
    E-mail: rachel_mceneny@gillibrand.senate.gov
    Maeve Kelly
    202-224-4451
    Scheduler
    E-mail: maeve_kelly@gillibrand.senate.gov
    Brooke Jamison
    202-224-4451
    Legis. Director
    E-mail: brooke_jamison@gillibrand.senate.gov
    Ben Rosenbaum
    202-224-4451
    Legis. Asst.
    E-mail: ben_rosenbaum@gillibrand.senate.gov
    Jordan Baugh
    202-224-4451
    Outreach Coord.; Constituent Svcs. Rep.
    E-mail: jordan_baugh@gillibrand.senate.gov

johnelis - Thanks for all the info. I did try to call her office repeatedly this afternoon, and it was busy. I hope its our comrades calling her. I will try again later.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

She caved on everything even the 287g program, she now wants no enforcement and she will support comprehensive reform...everyone needs to call her office.

I told them maybe she should get the other side of the story and represent the citizens and not special interest groups or illegal aliens who are breaking the law!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Tried and tried and tried, couldn't get through

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    johnelis - Thanks for all the info. I did try to call her office repeatedly this afternoon, and it was busy. I hope its our comrades calling her. I will try again later.

I tried to get to through to her Washington office and it was always busy.

I sense a real effort by the "Powers that be" to insulate the Washington Inside the Beltway folks from the rest of the Nation.

But, remember these elected officials must keep offices, contacts back in their districts and that is where we have many more options to make our voices heard.

I have the Congressional Staff directory with contact info for local offices for most of the US Senate, US Congress. Let me know if you want your Congressman's staff info and I will go get it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast