Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    By the way, have I told anyone how much I hate it here lately?
    Sickntired, Oregon awaits you!

I have seen this mob thing happen where we used to live. The owner of the complex was given a warning from the fire department after they made a surprise inspection of the parking lot on a Saturday night. People would triple park into the middle area of the lot.

The owner then employed a tow company, and on a busy Saturday night, tow driver showed up and grabbed the first violator he could reach (sucks being the last one into the lot). Then the illegals came out of the woodwork in droves to defend their own. The mob grew to include pretty much the entire complex, and were threatening the driver, till his co-worker, a 6 foot 10 inch tall, 300 pound Samoan guy. This guy practically had to unfold to get out of the tow truck. There was a sudden huge space in front of him from the crowd backing up...

Then this short, hot-headed illegal guy came forward, challenging the Samoan, who stepped forward and said calmly "I work within the law, otherwise you would not still be standing" (my son and husband had gone up to leer and overheard this), then he stated that Gresham police were on their way.

Two officers showed up, and within minutes, about 5 more showed up at the request of the first two. They promptly started making arrests, with many still challening the cops. My husband stated they were awful bold and felt so entitled to park anyway they wanted and to challenge any authority without fear although they were all illegally here. I told him they have practically gotten away with murder as illegals in our nation and so they continue to feel more and more emboldened. This recent event shows how lack of enforcement of the laws causes this very problem.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why do we have to put up with these people? ( mod edit)and deport them. If they do not want to go back to let's say Mexico for instance, send them to Libia or Iran. They would find out how their country wouldn't be so bad.
    <div>Dingdow

fight for our freedom and our country</div>

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    By the way, have I told anyone how much I hate it here lately?
    Sickntired, Oregon awaits you!

I have seen this mob thing happen where we used to live. The owner of the complex was given a warning from the fire department after they made a surprise inspection of the parking lot on a Saturday night. People would triple park into the middle area of the lot.

The owner then employed a tow company, and on a busy Saturday night, tow driver showed up and grabbed the first violator he could reach (sucks being the last one into the lot). Then the illegals came out of the woodwork in droves to defend their own. The mob grew to include pretty much the entire complex, and were threatening the driver, till his co-worker, a 6 foot 10 inch tall, 300 pound Samoan guy. This guy practically had to unfold to get out of the tow truck. There was a sudden huge space in front of him from the crowd backing up...

Then this short, hot-headed illegal guy came forward, challenging the Samoan, who stepped forward and said calmly "I work within the law, otherwise you would not still be standing" (my son and husband had gone up to leer and overheard this), then he stated that Gresham police were on their way.

Two officers showed up, and within minutes, about 5 more showed up at the request of the first two. They promptly started making arrests, with many still challening the cops. My husband stated they were awful bold and felt so entitled to park anyway they wanted and to challenge any authority without fear although they were all illegally here. I told him they have practically gotten away with murder as illegals in our nation and so they continue to feel more and more emboldened. This recent event shows how lack of enforcement of the laws causes this very problem.
    AE, I have relative all over OR...especially in Bend. I hear the Willamette Valley is lovely. I also lived in Portland as a very young child and have a little memory of it. Personally, Im all about South Dakota now. OR is a bit too liberal for me.

We just got back from seeing all the tourist stuff and drove thru 6 states: CA, NV (ugly state!), ID (saw my Dad), WY (beautiful), SD, MT (pretty state, but not as much as I imagined).

South Dakota was so clean - no graffitti, no trash, wonderful warm, REAL people there. The Black Hills are hard not to fall in love with. I didn't hear a word of spanish the whole time I was there and it was only Americans working hotels and restaurants. I couldnt believe it. I mean I really, really could not believe it. I didn't know places like this existed anymore!!!

I am going to do my time here in CA and try and make the most of it. Not because I want to, but because I HAVE to. I still have two kids to raise and it will be another 8-10 years before they are old enough to be on their own. One will be going to middle school in another year and while he is a good boy, I am dreading it big time....

My spouse has little to no desire to leave here and does not seem to see how much our quality of life (and those of our kids) has gone down. It's all about $$ to him and he can't see moving to another state where the pay is not as "good". If could have left AND taken my kids with me to another state, I'd have done it a looong time ago. But, here, you can't just up and leave with the kids unless you get the other parent's approval. No chance of that happening. He'd fight me like the devil to keep the kids here.

I am socking away money so when the time comes I will have a nice little nest egg. He is welcome to come along - or not. I will be leaving with or without him. It has become a HUGE issue in our marriage as I cannot stand even going out anymore - I dread it. Thats no way to live and I feel like the best years of my life are given to this. When the kids are grown - it's gonna be MY time. I can hardly wait!

Im so happy every time you post with one of your "adventures" with the illegals that you USED to have and no longer have to endure. You and your family must be SO happy. One good thing about your situation is your husband was right in the thick of it. It was constantly slapping you in the face and the proof of how bad it really was was undeniable. My hubby does not see the affects like I do and it's not as bad here as how you had it at your home. Sometimes I wish mine would lose his job so we'd be forced to move somewhere else.....as far from the mexican border as we can get. It's not so much the here and now that disturbs me as much as what is coming. I can see it - but he doesn't. I can see that things are NOT going to improve here, but only continue to get worse....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    OR is a bit too liberal for me.
    Me too Sickntired, but I was born and raised here and have no plans to let the liberals have it (or the illegals), so I am sticking it out, and seems more and more conservatives are moving in and taking Oregon back. It will not be a quick battle, but it is well worth it.

Sorry to hear you are having to stay and your husband will not change his mind. I'd rather be poor and live somewhere good, rather than live big in some place awful. My husband was with me on this, he was raised in Chicago, and was asked by family to move back, but would not, they claimed he'd make better money there, and really probably would have, but at a cost. I think overall our quality of life here in Oregon (liberals or not) is so much better. Air is cleaner, water is pure from the mountains (is not even filtered), fresh produce found on small farms even in Portlands city limits, the list goes on.

Besides, I am a born and bred Oregonian and cannot imagine anywhere else.

On the subject of where we used to be, there are times I joke and say how I miss the constant "shows" (police, DEA agents storming units, mobs of angry illegals crowding around tow truck drivers.......), but really I do not and sit here listening to birds singing, watch our hens lounging out in the sun, and checking in on our enormous garden......it has taken some time to "detox" from that all in the other place.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow you guys are making me wish for greener pastures im tired of having to deal with this issiue everyday I'm soo tired of all this. My wife won't even concitter moving to another state even though she doesn't like what's been happening with this invasion. Should change my screen name to stuck on the front lines!

VISTA: Two men plead not guilty in alleged attack on deputies

By EDWARD SIFUENTES esifuentes@nctimes.com |

Posted: Thursday, July 21, 2011 5:49 pm

Two men arrested on suspicion of attacking sheriff's deputies in Vista pleaded not guilty to charges related to the incident Thursday afternoon at the Vista courthouse.

The case stems from a reported melee Tuesday morning that started when a sheriff's deputy stopped a vehicle in the 200 block of Civic Center Drive, according to authorities. As the deputy was citing the driver, 51-year-old Ismael Martinez Baltazar, for not being licensed, the man allegedly began using his cell phone to call people to come to his aid, according to the Sheriff's Department.

Martinez Baltazar allegedly began striking the deputy on the hand when he was asked to stop calling.

When the deputy attempted to arrest Martinez Baltazar, the passenger in the vehicle, Francisco Martinez, 69, allegedly got out of the car and attacked the deputy, according to authorities.

A short time later, a group of about 25 people, most of them relatives of the driver, showed up. Eventually seven people, including the driver and the passenger, where arrested on various charges.

Francisco Martinez pleaded not guilty to a felony charge of resisting an officer and a misdemeanor charge of battery upon an officer, according to the San Diego County District Attorney's Office. Another man, Fernando Martinez, 26, one of the driver's relatives who responded to his call, pleaded not guilty Thursday to misdemeanor charges of remaining at the scene of a riot and obstructing a police officer.

Francisco Martinez is mentally disabled, according to members of the Martinez family, who declined to speak further to reporters Thursday on the advice of an attorney. Francisco Martinez, who is not a member of the family, could face deportation because he is an illegal immigrant.

Immigration authorities placed a hold on Francisco Martinez and Fernando Martinez. That means both men could face deportation proceedings once their court cases are over.

Deputy District Attorney Brock Arstill declined to discuss the case.

During the struggle Tuesday morning, the deputy used a stun gun to shock Francisco Martinez.

Soon after, more deputies arrived at the scene to help arrest the two men. A group of about 25 people also arrived to help the two men. Some of the individuals attempted to free the driver but quickly dispersed when deputies started arresting people, according to the Sheriff's Department.

Francisco Martinez was taken to the hospital for treatment but he did not appear to be injured Thursday in court. He did not speak during the arraignment.

Martinez Baltazar, who is a U.S. citizen, faces a felony charge of resisting an officer and a misdemeanor charge of battery upon an officer. He was released on bail and is scheduled to be arraigned July 27, according to court records.

*Editor's note: Due to the high volume of abusive comments on previous related stories, commenting for this story is closed.

Contact staff writer Edward Sifuentes at 760-740-3511

Read more: http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/vista ... z1Sq6MstzC

An interpreter translates for Francisco Martinez, whose face is blocked by opaque glass, during his arraignment at the Vista Courthouse on Thursday. The judge has ordered that Martinez's face not be shown. HAYNE PALMOUR IV | hpalmour@nctimes.com

The judge has ordered that Martinez's face not be shown.
    More "Special Rights" for IAs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

VISTA: Most suspects in melee after traffic stop appear to be U.S. citizens
    By MORGAN COOK mcook@nctimes.com | Posted: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Two of the seven men arrested Tuesday on suspicion of attacking sheriff's deputies and attempting to incite a riot appeared to be illegal immigrants, according to jail records and sheriff's deputies.

The melee began about 7:40 a.m. when a sheriff's deputy stopped a vehicle with two men inside on suspicion of a traffic violation in the 200 block of Civic Center Drive, Sgt. Mike Arens said Tuesday.

As the deputy was citing the driver, 51-year-old Ismael Martinez Baltazar, the driver began using his cellphone to call people to come to his aid, Arens said. The deputy asked him to stop and he refused, striking the deputy on the hand.

The deputy was arresting Baltazar on suspicion of battering a peace officer, when the passenger, later identified as Francisco Martinez, 69, got out of the car and attacked the deputy, Arens said.

A nearby tow-truck driver jumped into the struggle to help the sheriff's deputy, who used a stun gun to shock the passenger, Arens said.

He said more deputies arrived and were helping to control the situation and finish the arrests, when a group of about 25 people ---- mostly male relatives of the driver ---- showed up in response to the driver's call.

The people were disruptive and tried to free the driver, but they quickly dispersed and moved to the other side of the street once the deputies started arresting people, sheriff's officials said.

Lt. Charles Cinnamo said Wednesday that deputies believed the melee was an isolated incident, and the department had not taken additional steps to protect deputies against similar acts of violence.

"We have no indication that it was part of anything bigger, or that there are any underlying problems," Cinnamo said.

Deputies arrested seven suspects during the incident, including the driver and passenger, Arens said.

Five of the suspects were being held Tuesday at Vista detention facility.

Francisco Martinez and 26-year-old Fernando Resendiz Martinez, who arrived with the large group, were the only suspects being being held by U.S. Immigration and Customs officials, according to jail records.

Arens also said he knew of only two suspects who were suspected of being illegal immigrants.

The two were also being held on crimes including trying to free a prisoner from the lawful custody of a peace officer, inciting a riot, and felony resisting arrest.

The other jailed suspects were not detained as suspected illegal immigrants, but were being held in lieu of bail, according to jail records.

The driver was being held in lieu of $20,000 bail on suspicion of crimes including resisting arrest, battering a peace officer, inciting a riot, and driving without a license, according to jail records.

Alfredo Martinez, 27, was being held in lieu of $5,000 bail on suspicion of resisting arrest and unlawful assembly.

Raul Martinez, 25, was being held in lieu of $50,000 bail on suspicion of making criminal threats, resisting arrest, inciting a riot and staying at the scene of a riot.

The remaining two suspects, Jorge Martinez Resendiz, 20, and Aldo Resindez Martinez, 22, were no longer in custody Wednesday afternoon, according to jail records.

Call staff writer Morgan Cook at 760-739-6675.

Read more: http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/vista ... z1SqO4yylm

I just read the two follow-up stories.

The North County Times is going out of their way to point out that most of the suspects are not Illegal Aliens.

I am so glad they did that. Now I understand the real meaning of their story.

1) The cops are racist

2) The cops used excessive force

3) the cops are unfairly targeting Latinos

4) the cops have no right to enforce traffic citations and lack of driver's license for Latinos living in North County

5) The cops should have known that the oldest suspect was mentally retarded, even though he could not speak English, and thus they used excessive force.

The entire point of the story has now been lost. And that is driving on Public roads in the state of California, without a drivers license and insurance.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast