Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Maybe she would like to go with you and meet your wife and kids. Wives love that sorta thing!
    ROFLMAO

Why don't we ever see the stories about Americans that are displaced in the work-force because it's easier to pay $5 an hr than a wage an American HAS to have to live.
    My brother in-law last year was 'laid off' from his carpentry job he had held for 17 years and just not called back.....his ex-employer now has no employees that aren't illegals. Now I don't know for a fact that they are illegals, but I think only one of them can even speak broken english, to me that is a pretty good clue.

It is way past the time that the illegals are doing jobs Americans wont do (which is BS in any time) Take me for instance, I am college educated and used to have a pretty good job. The company I worked for for years was bought out and management all shown the door, so I didn't lose my job to an invader or even out-sourcing, BUT, since out-sourcing has pretty much ended all manufacturing in this country and has worked its way up the food chain to white collar jobs effectively displacing millions with college degrees in various fields, we are all in DIRECT competition with illiterate illegals for whatever jobs are left.

Jobs Americans will not do? I can't think of one, not one....at this point I will take any job that I could get, and I mean any job.
    A Nation with no borders is not a Nation"
    --Ronald Reagan

April
    UnemployedAmerican wrote:

Jobs Americans will not do? I can't think of one, not one....at this point I will take any job that I could get, and I mean any job.
    And you are not alone...........that lie has been perpetrated so we will be brainswashed into believing it. ITS NOT WORKING.......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    about $400 goes straight to his homeland to help support his wife and three young children.
    [quote:230803qp]How would he say good-bye to his girlfriend?
    Maybe she would like to go with you and meet your wife and kids. Wives love that sorta thing![/quote:230803qp]
    That was two separate people. Vigil had the girlfriend, Escobar has the wife and kids.

How can illegals be so poor when they can afford SUV's and come up with thousands of dollars on a moments notice? They also fail to point out that the cost of living is much lower in other countries. I don't even know too many Americans who have a savings these days. Sorry, no sympathy. Adios.

My Answer to that is drugs,,,Thats how they make there money,,,a few weeks ago a report came out and said "pot" was the number one cash crop in America. More then corn ect.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Matthewcloseborders
    My Answer to that is drugs,,,Thats how they make there money,,,a few weeks ago a report came out and said "pot" was the number one cash crop in America. More then corn ect.
    That is a great point. If the need for drugs weren't so great in this country, we wouldn't have so many problems. All those who are contributing to the problem need to find a new hobby.

They were granted "voluntary departure," in which they agree to return to their homelands on or by May 8, 2007, without any cost to the U.S. government
    When will they ever learn? That`s like drawing a line between a lion and a side of beef, and then expecting the lion just to walk a way.
    ------------------------

Well tough sh**, amigo. Too freakin' bad you did not make enough money to send to your poor family. Perhaps now he'll go back and work at making mexico better.

Angrytx Wrote:
    Well tough sh**, amigo. Too freakin' bad you did not make enough money to send to your poor family. Perhaps now he'll go back and work at making mexico better.
    He probably thought maybe the US Government would compensate him.
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12