Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Warning to Police: Military trained gangs prepares for US!

Drug cartel enforcers reportedly getting high-caliber training

LAREDO - The U.S. government is warning police and Border Patrol agents that rogue Guatemalan commandos may be training Mexican drug cartel gunmen on a ranch across the border from McAllen.

illegal immigration, gangs, crimes, security, zetas, ms13, ms 13

The July 28 intelligence alert from the Department of Homeland Security is unsubstantiated, but officials said they now routinely circulate such reports if they can't rule them out.

The alert says that about 30 men once part of the Guatemalan "Kaibiles" special forces unit are reported to be training members of the Zetas, a paramilitary enforcement arm of the Matamoros-based Gulf Cartel, between Rio Bravo and Villa Hermosa in the Mexican state of Tamaulipas.

"The Zetas alone are a formidable group and pose an ominous threat," according to the six-page warning obtained by the San Antonio Express-News. "If this information is substantiated, the addition of former or rogue Guatemala 'Kaibiles' soldiers may only worsen this threat."

It continued: "The purpose of this alert is to inform Border Patrol agents about possible Zeta activities and how it may affect [the patrol's] operations and safety."

The warning was circulated as a precaution, federal officials said. It could be a false alarm, but even far-fetched stories have sometimes turned out to be true in Mexico's ongoing drug cartel clashes.

In Nuevo Laredo, Mexico, the dead this year include a police chief, a city council member and an undetermined number of police officers.

In one night, police rescued 44 kidnapped people and then quickly detained them on suspicion of working for drug gangs. The entire Nuevo Laredo police force was suspended and disarmed for a time and 41 officers arrested after a clash with Mexican federal agents.

The warning says former members of Guatemalan "counter-guerrilla special forces" may have been recruited by the Zetas to "aid in the conduct of illegal activities in Mexico and the United States."

http://www.alipac.us/article-640-thread-1-0.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok

Time to arm ourselves to the teeth!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Re: Ok

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone
    Who says we aren't ?
    Lt. Col. North Carolina Confederate Militia

We need to be...
    YOU got to SCREAM TO MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD! AND I WON'T STOP SCREAMING UNTIL MINE IS HEARD!

Re: Ok

Quote Originally Posted by ohflyingone

evil:
    That is right. I don't think emails and faxes to the useless government officials in D.C. is going to anything. I wonder if bush would call them "vigalantes or is that only reserved for AMERICAN CITIZENS. These boys are going to get all the lead they can eat, and it will be free.
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

I will say this much, Sending Faxes, letters and emails, along with calling our legislators have some affect on them, but I have found that calling them to the carpet on issues in the public in front of the press seems to have a bigger impact. I will do this as much as possible. When they turn a tragedy into a photo-op just prior to an upcoming election, I will do the same to say what needs to be said. No violence, no threats of it, just asking the right questions and revealing the truth.

When I was in the Boy Scouts, our motto was to "Be Prepared", while we can prepare for the worst, we should do our best to make certain that it doesn’t come to that. Empower yourselves with your voices in every public forum you can attend. Even if you have to drive a couple of hours to get there, 10-30 seconds is all the time you really need to make a point that will ring through the ears of all that are there. The next time I go to something like this, I will come better prepared and hand out cards as well.

Election for Congress in 2006 let us not forget that. I will wage my battle with the truth.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

The alert says that about 30 men once part of the Guatemalan "Kaibiles" special forces unit are reported to be training members of the Zetas, a paramilitary enforcement arm of the Matamoros-based Gulf Cartel, between Rio Bravo and Villa Hermosa in the Mexican state of Tamaulipas.
    I really wish that our government, and news agencies.Could Tell me what the definition of a Terrorist is.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

If only the people who rely on main stream media knew.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)