Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Warrants: Woman lied to get $6K in benefits, Raleigh NC

Raleigh, N.C. — A Raleigh woman is accused of lying in order to get nearly $6,500 in public assistance over more than a year, according to arrest warrants.

Sheila Garcia-Penaloza, 28, of 2293 Foxridge Manor, was charged Thursday with felony medical assistance fraud, felony food stamp fraud and misdemeanor public assistance fraud.

The warrants state that Garcia-Penaloza told a case worker that her children's father was not in the house. Court records, though, state that the father was living with her and was gainfully employed.

Investigators state in the warrants that Garcia-Penaloza collected $6,450.84 in public assistance, medical assistance and food stamps between November 2008 and May 2010.

She was placed in the Wake County jail under a $10,000 secured bond. Her first court appearance was set for Monday.

She was also placed under a detainer while the U.S. Immigration and Customs Services investigates her immigration status.

http://www.wral.com/news/news_briefs/story/9025741/

Banned
    Well knock me over with a feather!!

not!

HOW MUCN DO YOU WANT TO BET THAT THEY ALL DO THIS NOW LET'S SEE WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO HER. I HOPE THEY MAKE HER PAY ALL OF THE MONEY BACK AND DEPORT HER @ZZ

Come 2013 when we have a new president we need welfare to re-enroll everyone making sure everyone provides proof of citizenship and same for medicaid. I'd bet that costs would drop least 10-15%. Give a 3 month window to come in and show a valid birth certificate of the applicant if 18+, if the applicant is under 18 require parents birth certificate as well. Lastly require a valid state/federal photo ID and SS card.

I sent our beloved Gov ( NOT!) an email saying it's reasons such as this that NC is in such dire straits! How about dropping her a line too?

governor.office@nc.gov

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nomas
    I sent our beloved Gov ( NOT!) an email saying it's reasons such as this that NC is in such dire straits! How about dropping her a line too?

governor.office@nc.gov
    Will do nomas. Thanks for the email link

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    HOW MUCN DO YOU WANT TO BET THAT THEY ALL DO THIS NOW LET'S SEE WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO HER. I HOPE THEY MAKE HER PAY ALL OF THE MONEY BACK AND DEPORT HER @ZZ
    There is no doubt in my mind LadyStClaire that they ALL do this. How do you think they can afford all those escalades, among other things we American tax-payers can not afford.

There's an illegal woman in my neighborhood that makes a nice living off her jackpot babies. Of course she never claims for herself, only for her innocent American babies. (wink, wink) No man in sight. Guess she just needs them to produce her welfare checks. We make this too easy for them.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sent a note to Bev perdue!

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    This is what I sent.

This is happening all over the country, especially involving illegal aliens since public offices and private employers don't use e-verify to ascertain citizenship status. Illegal aliens can get driver's licenses in several states without proof of citizenship, exchange them for licenses in this state, buy and use fraudulent and stolen identities, fraudulent documents and use those licenses and documents to illegally obtain benefits and jobs. But it seems politicians and bureaucrats in this state like other states who support illegal immigration and open borders turn a blind eye to this. Meanwhile as retired military with 24 years service, front line combat and disabled, I am seeing more of what little I make taken out in taxes (including even more starting 1 March of this year) to pay for illegal alien welfare fraud and their free health care (organ transplants, dialysis, pre-natal care, delivery of their children while illegally in this country, post natal-care and other treatment denied to Americans including veterans), welfare, food stamps, wic, education (including in-state tuition assistance denied to Americans who aren't residents of this state and free public education for illegal alien children), unemployment insurance, low income energy and housing assistance, other benefits and incarceration. In addition the DOD is looking at raising my health care costs and eliminating some benefits. Is this how we treat those who sacrificed much for this country? The total costs of caring for those illegally in this country continue to increase as thousands more illegally cross the border every week while our federal, state and local governments face insolvency from assisting an increasing number of Americans losing their jobs and homes.
    I don't expect an answer from you because Americans, especially veterans, are treated as second class citizens in our own country because cheap labor for businesses and illegal alien votes for politicians are more important than taking care of those who selflessly sacrificed their lives, limbs and blood for our country and way of life.

Marty
    USAF Retired, 24 Years Service
    Disabled Desert Storm Combat Veteran
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast