Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    I'm sure there are millions out there committing this same exact fraud.
    One of the ways they get away with that fraud is that the mother and father don't bother to get married, they just live together and of course, not officially. And the mothers commonly list on their applications for aid that they do not know who the father(s) of their children are.
    If the father is an illegal he has no ssi # to go after his money.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

My dad is 84 and suffering from dementia. He has some "female" on welfare coming regularly to his house defrauding him of hundreds of dollars every month. I told welfare that this woman is doing this. They don't care. The social worker told me, "this is a state issue." We have provided them with scads of proof she is doing this, but again, they don't care. I don't know how they finally were able to charge this woman. Wish I knew.

Quote Originally Posted by keekee
    My dad is 84 and suffering from dementia. He has some "female" on welfare coming regularly to his house defrauding him of hundreds of dollars every month. I told welfare that this woman is doing this. They don't care. The social worker told me, "this is a state issue." We have provided them with scads of proof she is doing this, but again, they don't care. I don't know how they finally were able to charge this woman. Wish I knew.
    I WONDER HOW THEY CAUGHT UP WITH HER LYING BUTT. SHE WAS MORE THAN LIKELY RECEIVING SECTION EIGHT HOUSING AND, I"LL BE WILLING TO BET THAT, HER BABY DADDY IS NOT ON THE LEASE AND THAT GOES FOR THE 5-8 OTHER ILLEGALS LIVING THERE. THAT IS WHAT THESE PEOPLE DO, THEY LIVE LIKE SARDINES PACKED IN A CAN, AND THEY ARE ALLOWED TO GET AWAY WITH IT. THESE IMO ARE SOME NASTY PEOPLE

Banned
    You are so right Lady. Every town has code enforcements, yet they just dont bother the illegals. Twenty people in 3 rooms? No problemo. I do like that they put her picture in the paper tho.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    You are so right Lady. Every town has code enforcements, yet they just dont bother the illegals. Twenty people in 3 rooms? No problemo. I do like that they put her picture in the paper tho.
    So am I pattyk, so am I putting her mug in the paper was the right thing to do IMO. and I'll tell you something else, it wouldn't be a bad idea if they pulled the records of every illegal on the welfare role in every state in the country. this is no doubt going on all over the country and, as for code enforcements they are above the law in every aspect of the term "RULE OF LAW." they can do and get away with any and everything that they want to because they are exempt from our laws because our government has made them the exception to the rule.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234