Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Upset over graffitti? Holy Cow, drive through any hispanic area and everything that isn't moving is covered with graffitti. Give me a break here.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

"Paredes said her group was going to urge Waukegan police to take harsh action against those responsible for the graffiti. She also wants Waukegan police to get out and encourage peace in the community."

So, she wants our police to take 'harsh' action against graffiti crimes, yet would love to live among felons... I just don't get it.
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

What about all the Latino gang grafitti we are forced to endure? I bet that is OK with this clown. Hey buddy if you don't like 287g move back to Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This guy is brainwashed.
    No, he's your typical Larazaesque racist. Their self esteem is so low they think everybody hates them simply because they are brown. It still has not occurred to them that THEY ARE INVADERS, WE DO NOT WANT THEM HERE BECAUSE THEY ARE LAWLESS CULTURALLY INEPT, INCOMPATIBLE, EMBEDDED CRIMINALS WITH NO RESPECT FOR THE LAWS UNLESS THEY ARE THOSE THAT THEY FEEL LIKE OBEYING.

You would also think that coming from the lawless hellhole they crawled out of they would be grateful to have illegally entered a country that believes in the rule of law
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    This guy is brainwashed.
    No, he's your typical Larazaesque racist. Their self esteem is so low they think everybody hates them simply because they are brown. It still has not occurred to them that THEY ARE INVADERS, WE DO NOT WANT THEM HERE BECAUSE THEY ARE LAWLESS CULTURALLY INEPT, INCOMPATIBLE, EMBEDDED CRIMINALS WITH NO RESPECT FOR THE LAWS UNLESS THEY ARE THOSE THAT THEY FEEL LIKE OBEYING.
    I think they actually know why the American people are against them...it's just that the only hand they feel they can play that will net them any sympathy at all, is the "race card".
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Many in the Hispanic community are against the proposal, because they feel it's giving local authorities too much control, which could ultimately result in the deportation of all illegal immigrants.
    Ahhhhhhhhhh, isn't that the whole point???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12