Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If they are here longer it means they have been breaking the law longer. They all have to go for breaking our laws and being in this country illegally. One thing about these congressional hearings is really bugging me is that we the american people were supposed to have a voice at these hearings instead we just have witnesses of congress choosing doing all the talking. What gives?
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bush will never close the borders.
    No he won't, but Americans will and are.

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    If they are here longer it means they have been breaking the law longer. They all have to go for breaking our laws and being in this country illegally. One thing about these congressional hearings is really bugging me is that we the american people were supposed to have a voice at these hearings instead we just have witnesses of congress choosing doing all the talking. What gives?
    You might a great point about those hearings. I think the one in Philly had all open borders politicans doing the talking. Nobody from our side said a word. I knew after that, these hearings were a fraud. They don't want to hear from us because they know we would expose them and tear them apart before they got the first cliche out of their mouth. The deck has been stacked against us from day one. They all want to make it sound like we support the invaders when we know it's a damned lie.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THE WORST OF ALL IS THAT THE MOST OF THE MEDIA IS SUPPORTING THIS ALL . IF IT NOT FOR THE INTERNET , THERE ISN'T ANY WAY TO GET TO KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING

"We cannot kick people out who have been here for awhile."
    Sure we can. In the NFL it's called punting.

Sorry all, I just couldn't resist the chance to make a crack on this.

Idy you stole my line LOL

so I'll say this about this
    How does he get away with this kind of trash talk?
    Because he is marching to a different drummer. His loyalty is not with the American citizens.
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Re: "We cannot kick people out who have been here for a

Quote Originally Posted by pandabear

If we "can't kick people out who have been here for awhile," then we have no alternative but to forgive and forget they broke the law.
    GW along with 90% of congress can easily be compared to the 'snake oil peddlers' of the 1800's. These modern day 'snake oil' salesmen have deceived the American voting public by promoting themselves into office with the promise of serving the American people.
    Once elected, the idea of serving the American people is soon overshadowed by self serving agendas and the American people are forgotten until the next election.
    The idea that we "can't" deport 12-20 million illegal aliens is a lie. We are The United States of America, and the truth is, we can kick out whoever the hell we want. Rather than saying "we can't", GW should be saying "we won't".
    Yesterday afternoon, the local news ran a story about how this years Florida orange crop is in danger. As much as 30%-40% of the crop is expected to be unharvested because of a labor shortage. The funny thing about this is the fact that there sure as hell is no shortage of Mexicans around here.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

Yesterday afternoon, the local news ran a story about how this years Florida orange crop is in danger. As much as 30%-40% of the crop is expected to be unharvested because of a labor shortage. The funny thing about this is the fact that there sure as hell is no shortage of Mexicans around here.
    I saw it. The fix is on. The media is in cohoots with the vermin in politics, the business industry and the ethnic hustlers to put the screws to the American people. They want to play on our compassion and pull the wool over our eyes to fool us into accepting another nation wrecking amnesty for the worst criminals ever. Someday these vermin will get what they deserve for ruining America. If these businesses raised their wages, they'd have enough orange pickers in one day, but they'd rather whine about not having enough slave labor because they can't bear the thought of not having a few extra dollars in their pockets.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And are the American soldiers who are dying and beeng sloutered in the fabricated, cover up, Iraq war

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    And are the American soldiers who are dying and beeng sloutered in the fabricated, cover up, Iraq war
    minnie, Please try to understand that the war in Iraq, whether we agree with it or not, is a necessary evil. There are many areas of the war that I will agree could be handled better. But the undeclared objective of this war is to draw as many middle eastern American haters as possible into one central location. And kill them.
    For every American Hero who has died in Iraq, 10-12 or more of the enemy has been eliminated.
    The typical American soldier or Marine would tell you, it is not us being slaughtered in Iraq, it is the enemy.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast