Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by wep561
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    And are the American soldiers who are dying and beeng sloutered in the fabricated, cover up, Iraq war
    minnie, Please try to understand that the war in Iraq, whether we agree with it or not, is a necessary evil. There are many areas of the war that I will agree could be handled better. But the undeclared objective of this war is to draw as many middle eastern American haters as possible into one central location. And kill them.
    For every American Hero who has died in Iraq, 10-12 or more of the enemy has been eliminated.
    The typical American soldier or Marine would tell you, it is not us being slaughtered in Iraq, it is the enemy.
    I respectfully disagree with you. This war is a total farce, our political leaders lied to get us into this war. Why? To distract us from what is happening inside our country. The enemy is not in Iraq. It's within our own borders. Let me name you some of these enemies:

Republicans
    Democrats
    ACLU
    MALDEF
    LULAC
    LA RAZA
    LOS VOS DE AZTLAN
    National Lawyers Guild
    Southern Poverty Law Center
    Reconquistas
    Illegal Aliens (from all over the world, mostly from Mexico)
    Mexican government
    Lobbyists
    Big Business

Every subversive politican, big business corrupt exec, lobbyists, lawyer, pressure group and ethnic hustlers are a much bigger threat to our sovereignty then Al Qaeda or any terrorists group could ever be. If these people didn't exists in our country then 9-11 never happened. Bush wants us to stay in Iraq to keep us distracted from his sick, twisted, treasonous, anti American agenda. So he can sneak amnesty, FTAA and SPP behind our backs. I have all the respect in the world for our troops, but sadly they are all dieing in vane. They are fighting for a democracy that will never see the light of day while we are losing our democratic rights here in our country without a shot being fired. If our soldiers only knew the truth.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU DMAN, i get ashtonished how the other people can not figure out this. Before, when I wasn't informed with all these articles here in ALIPAC, I also support Bush , the war etc... but now... this is a puzzle, you have to put the pieces together...., every time they give a pass through the SPP direction, another thing happens here, so the American people dosen't find out is happening behind doors .
    THIS IS MACHIAVELISM .

2nd said: This is a broken system because we've voted for liars, thieves and power hungry bastards to fill the hallowed halls.
    You forgot to add COWARDS! I think many of them are afraid to act because they are compromised from their own shady deals. Why do you think they had their panty hose in a twist when their offices were searched? If you look at all the events occuring simultaneously this is a novel in the making except no publisher would have the courage to publish it.

Wep561 said Yesterday afternoon, the local news ran a story about how this years Florida orange crop is in danger. As much as 30%-40% of the crop is expected to be unharvested because of a labor shortage. The funny thing about this is the fact that there sure as hell is no shortage of Mexicans around here.
    Well they may be in Louisianna there was no shortage of them in the New Orleans area and construction pays higher even in slave wages than picking fruit.

Dman12 said I respectfully disagree with you. This war is a total farce, our political leaders lied to get us into this war. Why? To distract us from what is happening inside our country. The enemy is not in Iraq. It's within our own borders. Let me name you some of these enemies:

Republicans
    Democrats
    ACLU
    MALDEF
    LULAC
    LA RAZA
    LOS VOS DE AZTLAN
    National Lawyers Guild
    Southern Poverty Law Center
    Reconquistas
    Illegal Aliens (from all over the world, mostly from Mexico)
    Mexican government
    Lobbyists
    Big Business
    I absolutely agree with you. 9-11 was the "pearl harbor" of this century and the Iraq war is the distraction. As for why the rest of this country is unaware ... (1) the censured main stream media and (2) not many have the time to get information from the internet or they may not have access (3) the Rove Machine has done a marvelous job of discrediting anyone who tries to get the truth out.

The enemy is not in Iraq. It's within our own borders.
    I believe you are exactly correct and the war serves the purpose of diminishing our resources and military people within this country. I wonder how many of our soldiers are allowed to know the truth?

As far as the soldiers, I think it is entirely possible to support the soldiers who are honoring their committment to this nation and oppose the war. These people believe in what they are doing for the most part and I think they are probably accomplishing something on a one to one basis. However, their presence there (at the hand of D.C.) has escalated the anger and diminishes the effort each American puts into his/her job.

Think what the Iraq war has done to "protect" us. It has increased the rage of the Muslim population, escalated it by the blundering rhetoric of King Bush into a religious war and spent the purse we DO NOT HAVE to wage it. ALL that money is borrowed folks on the no principle payment interest only account from the IMF and WORLD BANK. Debt = Dependency just another whack at our sovereignty in their perverted way of accomplishing their goal.

Think what the threat of more wars with Iran and with Korea will do to the 'fear factor' Bush et al has instilled on the people. Also just to be devils advocate here ... given our opinions of Washington which have been more than adequately demonstrated in these threads... is it so difficult to understand why Iran and Korea feel threatened and a need to rattle sabors and defend their nations? Bush orchestrates the entire fiasco with wreckless rhetoric i.e. "The Axis of Evil" and then lines the pockets of his war machine. It history repeating itself again and again and again. Someone somewhere out there MUST see the pattern.

While I'm ranting here... have I mentioned the Rockefeller family's net worth is estimated to be in excess of 400 TRILLIAN dollars? I think he and all that family should be sued directly by the citizens of this nation. That money is money earned from your income tax payment on no principle - interest only loans advanced to this nation to fight the wars "they" want fought. It can never be paid off therefor you can never be free of an obligation YOU NEVER AGREED TO!

Not only has this nation lost its treasury but we have lost hundreds of thousands of young men and women in wars that need not have been fought except for the fact they were orchestrated by the elite group pulling the purse strings. Think about this for a minute... if there were no wars and people were not distracted.... how long do you think they could control the masses? Its PRS Problem (they orchestrate it) Response (fear) = Solution (government is needed to protect everyone).

IT IS THAT DAMN SIMPLE! and we allow it
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    I respectfully disagree with you. This war is a total farce, our political leaders lied to get us into this war.
    Don't really care about what you respectly disagree with. Fact is your are wrong.
    Please excuse me for being blunt, but the USA can no longer afford to sit on it's ass in a passive state of mind. It was decided long before Iraq that middle eastern extremists will eventually need to be confronted. The fact that it happened in Iraq is beside the point. Would you rather battle them in your backyard???
    I've had my moments on the other side of the planet, when an M-16 and two 30 round clips were the only things in the world that mattered. During such times, the opinions of whiney assed liberals are not considered.
    Any American that does not support our Comander in Chief (no matter who he is) and our military during a time of war is no better than the enemy. Is there anyone on this site that has the guts to agree??? If so, please come forward. If not then OK, I'm in the wrong neighborhood!!!
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123