Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What do we do now?

Every Senator should lose their seats! Let the illegals support them!

So, what do we do now? Seems like if you don't have money to buy votes you might as well not be a citizen!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

MooseTracks,

Don't get discouraged again. Take heart. It has to go before the whole Senate for a vote and then it would have to pass the house.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Duh, what happened to the first page?

I was going to quote the part where it says(paraphrased):
    -----------------
    Sen. Sessions ,opposing any guest-worker amnesty, did not show up for the commitee.
    --------------

Now I don't know the procedure of that commitee. I am assuming that each commitee member gets a vote. And it sounds like Sen. Sessions didn't even bother to show up, to vote NO.

Even if he knew the measure would pass anyway, he could have shown up to oppose it.

If he really opposes amnesty, he would have been able to tell his constituents, " I voted against this measure."

He must not have thought this issue is important enough, to even show up.

(Mod Edit)

I could be wrong, but this could be the exposing of Sessions as a total sell-out.

What state is Sessions from?????? in the next campaign, the voters should be informed that he didn't think illegal immigration is important enough to show up for.
    -pa

-pa

They are all weenies......I could say something worse......I am so upset
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    It has to go before the whole Senate for a vote and then it would have to pass the house.
    W
    Since that is unlikely, what you're saying is that nothing will change and the invasion will continue!!!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Pat,

My hopes have NEVER been high that this Congress will do what is needed. It is good for us to try and to mobilize people in the hopes they will, but if you look at my quotes for the last year ive said again and again.

"We need to stop this Congress from doing too much damage before the next election. Then the NEW CONGRESS can address these issues."

Most of what you see going on right now is the Congress and Senate under Globalist control trying to make their illegal invasion dirty deeds a done deal. My highest hope is to stop them till after Nov. 2006

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William, are you saying that this isn't really over, and we expected this to happen ?

I just want the truth from SOMEBODY. I'm really feeling bad. Why can't we know in America what is happening to our country ?

I guess the will of 80% of the people mean nothing, huh? How can a handful of people tell 200 million of us that what WE want doesn't matter??

"It is a battle between the will of the American people and the will of the American elite". Newt Gingrich on Bill O'Reilly show.

We now can confirm, what we always new, that Big Business and rich and powerful people can do whatever they want....the hell with the American people.

These elite don't see the impact. They have a wall around them. THEIR neigborhoods are invaded. They don't go out and stroll in public. Their children don't attend public school. Any costs to to the taxpayer has absolutely NO effect on their pocketbook. They are living in some kind of ideological world and can't even began to understand the reality.

THIS WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE WORST DISASTER TO EVER HAPPEN TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. In another 25 years, there will NO LONGER be an "American Way of Life". Our country will dissappear as we know it. The LEGAL immigrants should be totally OUTRAGED!

I am being forced out of my home of the past six years. It has been completely taken over by illegals and I can't stomach the NOISE, broken beer bottles, and the daily reminder of our plight. So, I'm going to have to fork over another $2000.00 a year to move to a place where they still have standards. Because of they have taken over every complex that will let them in, the rents, for the entire Nashville area, are soaring. They have taken over an entire suburb and are basically driving one of our big shopping malls out of business. Nobody wants to go to that part of town anymore, too much gang violence.

We all need to join FAIR's "living room lobby" effort next week. This maybe our last shot at making a turnaround.

God help us, if this isn't stopped!

??? what is the subject here???
    RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast