Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Pat,

My hopes have NEVER been high that this Congress will do what is needed. It is good for us to try and to mobilize people in the hopes they will, but if you look at my quotes for the last year ive said again and again.

"We need to stop this Congress from doing too much damage before the next election. Then the NEW CONGRESS can address these issues."
    W
    I'm sure you know a lot more about this than I do, but will the, "NEW CONGRESS," you speak of be that different from the one we have now?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    I just want the truth from SOMEBODY. I'm really feeling bad. Why can't we know in America what is happening to our country ?
    I agree Legal. What will it take before any of us find out anything? I bet if you called LaRaza, they would be able to give you alot more information, than our own representatives. IT SUCKS! I want to be part of the process. I want to be able to voice my opinion and I want my representatives to HEAR ME!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123