Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We have to keep fighting now, HARDER THAN WE EVER HAVE. WE'RE GOING TO WIN. We'll keep fighting all the way. We will NOT give up.
    THIS IS OUR COUNTRY. IF TOM tANCREDO CAN GO THROUGH WHAT HE IS GOING THROUGH SO WILL WE.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't care if passing a bill that doesn't include a guest worker program causes massive demonstrations or even riots in the streets by the illegals. They need to be arrested and deported. If this is what this country has to go through to rid itself of ILLEGALS, not immigrants, then so be it. We've come too far with this open border crap and now its got to be dealt with. Everyone of those who call themselves Senators and Congressmen are outahere come November if this Guest Worker Program crap passes.

IMPEACHMENT NOW!!! VOTE EVERYONE AGAINST US OUT OF OFFICE, they are not American, THEY ARE TRAITORS

WE NEED MEN AND WOMEN WHO CAN STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT RATHER THAN WHAT IS GOOD FOR THEIR WALLETS.

ILLEGALS HAVE NO RIGHTS, THEY DON'T BELONG HERE.

ITS THE ILLEGALS THAT ARE RACISTS!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    I guess the will of 80% of the people mean nothing, huh? How can a handful of people tell 200 million of us that what WE want doesn't matter??
    It's called Corporate Fascism.

Maybe what my six year old daughter said will help:

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation, under God, with Liberty and Justice for all".

Now does everyone have the flag up on their house and car?

gopher said:
    THIS WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY AS THE WORST DISASTER TO EVER HAPPEN TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. In another 25 years, there will NO LONGER be an "American Way of Life". Our country will dissappear as we know it. The LEGAL immigrants should be totally OUTRAGED!
    That's why we can't give up now! I don't want my way of life destroyed by criminals and the rich and elite who want them here to fatten their wallets. Those in Washington better be listening to "We the People" or their way of life will change in November when they are voted out. Then THEY will be the ones looking for those jobs "Americans won't do"
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

The Guest Worker agreement has just passed committee. It has not passed the entire Senate and it would still have to clear the house. This legislation is a long way from becoming law.

There are many more battles to be fought here.

W

ILLEGALS ARE CRIMINALS AND RACISTS! GET EM OUTAHERE...NOW!!!

These elite don't see the impact. They have a wall around them. THEIR neigborhoods are invaded. They don't go out and stroll in public. Their children don't attend public school. Any costs to to the taxpayer has absolutely NO effect on their pocketbook. They are living in some kind of ideological world and can't even began to understand the reality.
    Gofer, you took the words right out of my mouth. I say this all the time. They don't have a clue about what it is like to be a "normal" American.
    What is "normal" ? Normal is US !!

If the Republicans allow this to happen, it won't matter anymore whether you vote Republican or Democrat. The major damage will be done and won't matter anymore.

WHICH IS ANOTHER REASON WHY WE WILL WIN THE REPUBLICANS HAVE TO KNOW IT'S NOW OR NEVER OR THEIR PARTY WILL GO DOWN FOR YEARS TO COME.

IF THEY DON'T KNOW THEY'RE TOO STUPID TO BE IN OFFICE ANYWAY.

FORTUNATELY THERE ARE A FEW SMART ONES WHO 'GET IT' AND THEY'RE FIGHTING FOR US, THEIR JOBS AND THEIR PARTY.

VICTORY FOR US

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    I am being forced out of my home of the past six years. It has been completely taken over by illegals and I can't stomach the NOISE, broken beer bottles, and the daily reminder of our plight. So, I'm going to have to fork over another $2000.00 a year to move to a place where they still have standards. Because of they have taken over every complex that will let them in, the rents, for the entire Nashville area, are soaring. They have taken over an entire suburb and are basically driving one of our big shopping malls out of business. Nobody wants to go to that part of town anymore, too much gang violence.
    Millions of Americans are experiencing similar things. I did too.

Hello, American citizens and our government?!? Wake up!!! If this isn't an INVASION, then what the hell is!?!

According to the Constitution, we as American Citizens, are to be protected from INVASION!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

"We need to stop this Congress from doing too much damage before the next election. Then the NEW CONGRESS can address these issues."

I hope that by your statement, you're agreeing that they all need to go? We are in this situation, because the bunch that we have in there now, has allowed this to happen. If any one of them really cared about the future of our country, they'd be filibustering, pounding the tables, exposing the traitors to the light of day, whatever it takes to stop this madness. We all saw how quickly Congress lined up against the president, on the ports deal. Either we aren't screaming loud enough or they're more concerned with losing their corporate sponsors than our votes.

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast