Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Why are our immigration laws not enforced?
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    according to someone who made a post on the link.
    after having the chance to ask pelosi questions,. USA Today
    supposedly only gave her softball type questions.
    The interview isn't until Tuesday so we have time to get in lots of questions.

USA TODAY may not use them, but we can ask them anyway.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Why bother writing? Both her and USA TODAY will edit out any comments from people who are pro-enforcement.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

WHY ALL THE GLOOM?

JohnDoe2 wrote:

"jamesw62 wrote:
    according to someone who made a post on the link.
    after having the chance to ask pelosi questions,. USA Today
    supposedly only gave her softball type questions.

The interview isn't until Tuesday so we have time to get in lots of questions.

USA TODAY may not use them, but we can ask the anyway."

Then another member replied that USA TODAY would "just erase any pro-enforcement comments".

We do not KNOW that these things will happen! This is an opportunity for us to at least attempt to present our side of the issue in a national forum with intelligence and civility. If you don't want to contribute, don't. Please don't just discourage everyone else who may wish to try! There are a lot of knowledgeable people on this forum who express themselves very well -- I hope they will submit their questions to USA TODAY despite the negative comments written by a few.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would ask:

How many illegals do you believe currently reside in this country and what are your plans to return them to their countries of orgin in order to keep Americans safe and the rule of law upheld, as the majority of Americans would expect from the Secretary of Homeland Security whom has taken a sworn oath to do just that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

This request for questions for Napolitano has been on the USA TODAY Online site since Friday and there are only 27 questions so far. This makes it look like there isn't much interest in this subject.

You can post a comment at this link:

http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/index.html
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Last time I checked there were 99 questions (mine included). It took almost 48 hrs for mine to show up. I sent the link to all my Twitter followers http://bit.ly/3ptCzW

Somewhere I read they only update during business days/hours so be patient and send your questions. :P

Sorry, the blog with 99 comments (link above) is the Homeland Security
    Blog with reactions to Robert Rosas' murder. I am going right now to the
    USA blog to pose my question.

Went and registered and posted a couple questions: why workplace enforcement raids have diminished to mainly go after employers. And does their policy-making get influenced by increased population pressure on our resources, like water.
    Mine only took 5 mins. to post. The majority of what I read had to do with border security. We all need to get over there an pose a question ASAP.
    Thanks, JD2!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast