Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Where is Homeland Security?

More illegals made land. Police are chasing some in Sunny Isles Beach. The Coast Guard has a helicopter up. This is going down as I am typing it. Came on a 27 ft boat. They are black and I am guessing that they are Haitian. I wish I had a way to allow people to hear this. Sounds like 8 or 9 made it. An officer got one already. Will keep you posted. The Coast Guard out of Fort Lauderdale claimed there were 5. So far they got 2.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So far they got the 2 a security guard saw 8 to 9 come off a boat. All the migrants ran. We know that the will definitely be sent back. I just went on the frequency that is only handling this case. Miami Dade County has got their chopper up looking for them. They landed near the Trump Sonesta and one was caught in there another by a grocery store nearby. I kind of feel sorry for the Haitians in the sense that they have to run as they will get deported once caught, the Cubans just make sure someone sees them and sit and relax knowing that they can stay.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Under the control of GW. Remember, Department of Homeland Security is a cabinet position and who is in charge of the President's cabinet?

The only reason the Coast Guard let them land is because it is easier to catch them on land and send them back where as Cubans can stay as long as they make land so they get more aggressive at sea.
    It they have 3 more of them in custody. So there are now 3 or 4 of them left to catch.

Homeland Security is at the airport frisking the elderly in wheelchairs
    and training the American traveler to wear slip on shoes go beltless hold there liquids in tiny bottles in baggies, and risk getting to there destination
    without the luggage. Re-direct some $$$ to the Coast Guard buy more boats, Choppers and expand the budget for fuel to reinburse the men and women who use there own crafts as US Coast Guard Auxiliary. The Coasties save American lives every day, they are well trained and need our support.

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Homeland Security is at the airport frisking the elderly in wheelchairs
    and training the American traveler to wear slip on shoes go beltless hold there liquids in tiny bottles in baggies, and risk getting to there destination
    without the luggage. Re-direct some $$$ to the Coast Guard buy more boats, Choppers and expand the budget for fuel to reinburse the men and women who use there own crafts as US Coast Guard Auxiliary. The Coasties save American lives every day, they are well trained and need our support.
    Jim, you forgot to say, "Homeland Security is at the airport frisking the elderly in wheelchairs, while allowing Muslims to just walk on through unmolested because we don't want to be accused of racial profiling...
    I didn't know being a muslim is now a race, and GIMMIE A DAMN BREAK!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

MW
    Swatchick wrote:

The only reason the Coast Guard let them land is because it is easier to catch them on land and send them back
    If they "let" them land than why weren't they sitting ashore waiting to round them up once the boat came ashore.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In the end there were only 5 as per the Coast Guard's report. They were quickly apprehended thanks to the excellant work by the Sunny Isle Police Department, Golden Beach Police and Miami Dade Police.
    Maybe we need to build a wall the parts of the east coast of Florida. Even during the training they had to apprehend people at sea by numerous law enforcement agencies 41 migrants made it on land.

Banned
    Where is Homeland Security?
    From what I've read on www.debbieschussel.com they are having parties and buying goodies with our tax $$$!

Even during the training they had to apprehend people at sea by numerous law enforcement agencies 41 migrants made it on land.
    I'm not sure all of the country heard that story, but they should have. It would make them feel real secure.

There was a training practice going on by (Swatchick, who was it...Coast Guard???) for the purpose of stopping illegal immigrants from coming on shore and during the training exercise......41 people entered the U.S. from....Cuba...right?

I don't know the details exactly, but you should tell everyone since you do know the details. Maybe the story was posted here and I missed it,
    I'm not sure.

I heard it on the local radio news.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast