Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Matthewcloseborders
    This is very sad. Africa is for Africans, Arabia is for Arabs, Asia is for Asians. If you go to those places as a white person you are not welcomed. But now our lands are getting taken away from us and when we ask for our laws and rights to be respected, we are called racist and haters. Whites, when we are the minority will live in a third world nation and be treated like a dog. This is not just the United states, but also Europe. We whites will have to go to antarctica to be free if we don't stop this within the next 200 years.

I'm sorry, but we got to turn this around and fast or we will lose our country and everything that we have ever fought for or loved.
    But this nation doesn't only belong to White Americans. It belongs to Black Americans and Hispanic Americans too. As long as they came legally, they're American, IMO. The thing I have a problem with is illegals making themselves the...what was it again? The majority minority?[/b]

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthewcloseborders
    This is very sad. Africa is for Africans, Arabia is for Arabs, Asia is for Asians. If you go to those places as a white person you are not welcomed. But now our lands are getting taken away from us and when we ask for our laws and rights to be respected, we are called racist and haters. Whites, when we are the minority will live in a third world nation and be treated like a dog. This is not just the United states, but also Europe. We whites will have to go to antarctica to be free if we don't stop this within the next 200 years.

I'm sorry, but we got to turn this around and fast or we will lose our country and everything that we have ever fought for or loved.
    But this nation doesn't only belong to White Americans. It belongs to Black Americans and Hispanic Americans too. As long as they came legally, they're American, IMO. The thing I have a problem with is illegals making themselves the...what was it again? The majority minority?[/b]
    As long as they are Americans and love freedom, and learn to treat all Americans with respect and kindness I've got no problem. I fear that once the illigals take over our nation after Amnesty that we will be second class. That goes for blacks, asians ect too.

I want America to stand for a long long time.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

The enemies of the United States know that the best way to destroy it is from within and that is exactly what they are attempting to do. Flood the country with third world savages, bust up the financial system, cripple the economy with high unemployment and taxes etc. that's the plan. But we can fight back. No amnesty. No tax increases! We must fight them at every turn.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12