Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who is the real criminal?

I completely agree with you, what I did isn't much but imagine what would happen if people everywhere, in every town did the same thing I did. I believe that's how it has to start. Just calling and faxing our so called political leaders is not working, it's time to take more serious action.

At the same time we need to start doing more that we are. Take your camera with you every time you go somewhere, when you see suspected companies employing illegal workers then take their pictures, post them all over the internet. With company names and everything. Watch how they squirm when they are confronted with breaking our laws. Report them to ICE and the IRS. Be radical in your thinking because they are, they are thinking so radically that our laws are overturned in their favor. And this is the legal system I am going to try to get justice from, the ones who are supporting the ones who are bankrupting me. How can I expect justice from a gang like this?

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail

Re: Who is the real criminal?

Quote Originally Posted by loneprotester
    ...they are thinking so radically that our laws are overturned in their favor. And this is the legal system I am going to try to get justice from, the ones who are supporting the ones who are bankrupting me. How can I expect justice from a gang like this?
    Justice?

JUSTICE? As in fairness, rightful consequences, equal treatment under the law, just administration of authority, correct punishment of lawbreakers, and restitution to the aggrieved person?

LoneProtester, you're asking an awful lot of the U.S. justice system. Maybe you could settle for some benefits as compensation for your loss of livelihood? Free healthcare? In-state tuition? Food stamps? Government housing? Work preferences for bilingual applicants? Freedom from selective service registration? Tax-free paydays? Credit cards and unsecured credit? Writs of indulgence? Get out of jail free cards? Take your pick . . . we seem to have a superfluity of those benefits to pass around.

But justice? We just don't have any of that commodity to give out this year. Try again later.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

LoneProtester, you're asking an awful lot of the U.S. justice system. Maybe you could settle for some benefits as compensation for your loss of livelihood? Free healthcare? In-state tuition? Food stamps? Government housing? Work preferences for bilingual applicants? Freedom from selective service registration? Tax-free paydays? Credit cards and unsecured credit? Writs of indulgence? Get out of jail free cards? Take your pick . . . we seem to have a superfluity of those benefits to pass around.
    Wow, when you put all those benefits together, it's no wonder our country is viewed as a utopia.

I have never accepted anything free from the government and never will. I have to much pride for that. Those things were put in place for American citizens who have a need for them. But now I read about how about 62% of people on welfare and food stamps are illegal aliens. I read about how our schools are overrun with illegal kids and I get mad. Example- My daughter is in preschool with 19 other students. Guess what? One kid doesn't speak a word of English, so much more time must be spent with this one kid that shouldn't even be there. Because of this every other kid in her class learns less than they are supposed to. But this is only the tip of the iceberg. South Carolina has an estimated 30,000 illegal aliens kids in our schools. If you figure each school has 1000 students then that means we have had to build 30 complete school systems to educate them. And thats only in SC. We the people need to get mad, get out in the streets and start raising all kinds of hell. We need to indict every local and national politician that is trying to shove all this amnesty crap down our throats. We need to take back our police departments. We need to put a lot of illegal employers in jail. And talking about that, watch and see if Luther Mack of Reno McDonald''s fame spends one day in jail. He says he didn't know they were illegal? Well, when I grew up I was always taught that ignorance is no excuse under the law. I reckon that doesn't apply anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12