Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AZ may go after anchor babies next...GO AZ

The same guy who came up with the AZ law indicates he may go after anchor babies next....GO AZ!!

http://www.breitbart.tv/anchor-babies-c ... nt-5313061
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Could it be?

Are we on the threshhold of eliminating the most exploitable of American laws in Birthright citizenship?

This is probably one of the largest and most difficult steps in saving our Republic and our sovereignty.

Re: Could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Are we on the threshhold of eliminating the most exploitable of American laws in Birthright citizenship?

This is probably one of the largest and most difficult steps in saving our Republic and our sovereignty.
    In answer to your question I would say yes, as long as we keep on doing at the poles that which we have done in Virginia, Massachusettes, New Jersey, and here in my home state of Pennsylvania where we just sent Arlen Spector packing.

I am hopeful.
    <div>
    </div>

Re: Could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009

A good step, but the only way real change is going to occur:

1. Mayors and other "ignorant vote for" politicians have racketeering charges leveled against them for sanctuary city laws and encouraging illegal immigration.

2. Political officials (no matter what their duties or "crooked connections" are) are arrested and deported if they are illegal immigrants.

3. Arrests are made at demonstrations of illegal immigrants with the leaders being first in line to be arrested.

4. Mexican "business officials" (fill in your favorite crap lawyer/lobbyist/Fox News "guest") can no longer enter the US if they are attempting to affect immigration policy.

This is tough. I am 100% against illegal immigration and the intentional taking advantage of our system by illegals coming here to give birth.

However, how do you go after children who never had a choice about coming here? This will be a public relations NIGHTMARE. This is a LOSE/LOSE situation.

I'm beginning to wonder whether passing this bill was more about creating divsion between people and inciting violence in America, then it was to sincerely do something for the American citizen. Are we falsely being led to believe that law makers are finally getting tough on illegal immigration? Or is this just another means to get more sympathy for illegal aliens and pass Amnesty?

Remember, the powers that be want illegal immigration. It's all part of UN Agenda 21.

MW
    Chloe24 wrote:

Are we falsely being led to believe that law makers are finally getting tough on illegal immigration? Or is this just another means to get more sympathy for illegal aliens and pass Amnesty?
    I'm convinced that our weakened economy has finally awakened many Americans that have been sleeping behind the wheel on the immigration issue. It seems to me that more and more folks are getting involved and insisting on being heard. It's unfortunate that a bad economy was necessary to shift the wind in our direction, but I'm willing to accept that (bad economy) as a casualty of war.

IMO, it is gettimg to the point where our U.S. Congress members have no choice but to heed the warning signs we're forcing before them. The firing of folks such as Specter (R-PA) and Bennett (R-UT) is showing them that we mean business. Basically we're telling them you're either with us or against us, and if you're against us, be willing to pay the price. Honestly, I think many fence-walkers are falling our way right now because we're making the climate a little hot for them to do otherwise. I definitely think we have the momentum right now, the question is, can we keep it?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

However, how do you go after children who never had a choice about coming here? This will be a public relations NIGHTMARE. This is a LOSE/LOSE situation.
    I disagree:

#1. NO CHILD has a choice for their situation, for example what about the white children born in Appalachia, black children who have crack head mothers? Why should we care more about the children of foreign criminals than American children?

#2. How is it punishment to make these children live where they would have lived anyway had their parents not come to steal from Americans? NOT sending them back is rewarding them for their parents crimes, it just invites more crime.

If the press chooses to focus only on the anchor babies then we boycott the anti-American press and their advertisers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    I disagree:

#1. NO CHILD has a choice for their situation, for example what about the white children born in Appalachia, black children who have crack head mothers? Why should we care more about the children of foreign criminals than American children?

#2. How is it punishment to make these children live where they would have lived anyway had their parents not come to steal from Americans? NOT sending them back is rewarding them for their parents crimes, it just invites more crime.

If the press chooses to focus only on the anchor babies then we boycott the anti-American press and their advertisers.
    I agree 100%, and I already boycott mainstream press and media.
    <div>
    </div>

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    This is tough. I am 100% against illegal immigration and the intentional taking advantage of our system by illegals coming here to give birth.

I agree that attempting to make such a bill retroactive would be a senseless waste of time. Taking citizenship from folks whom have already been born here is not going to happen. However, we can and should bring a halt to the practice of bestowing citizenship upon children born of two illegal parents in the future.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24

I'm beginning to wonder whether passing this bill was more about creating divsion between people and inciting violence in America, then it was to sincerely do something for the American citizen. Are we falsely being led to believe that law makers are finally getting tough on illegal immigration? Or is this just another means to get more sympathy for illegal aliens and pass Amnesty?

Remember, the powers that be want illegal immigration. It's all part of UN Agenda 21.
    I will probably be labeled mean-spirited or cruel and malicious, but I'd like to go on record suggesting ICE go after the family of, and the anchor child who revealed to Michelle Obama that her mommy doesn't have papers.

I'm sorry, but I have no time for this sob story, poor little child crap anymore (not that I ever did).

If you really give it some thought, by not giving in to it we may be sparing future generations of illegal alien offspring from the devastation inflicted on them by their parents.
    <div>
    </div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast