Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Clintons Satanic Display

Some more interesting Clinton photos.

UB

Clintons Satanic Display
    http://www.rense.com/general80/osi.htm
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I have seen many sites like this... America needs to wake up from this trance before it is too late... maybe it already is
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now that is some scary stuff....
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Proud to be an AMERICAN

Isn't she a practicing witch? I think I have read that somewhere and that would explain the pentagrams.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

TLC

Quote Originally Posted by jp_48504
    Isn't she a practicing witch? I think I have read that somewhere and that would explain the pentagrams.
    I read something like that as well, but I can't remember where. It would be nice to have that info again.

I don't really care about religion or whether or not someone follows some belief or non-belief. I'm an Agnostic but I'm not about to eschew my views all over the place even though I wholeheartedly disagree with many of the religious ideals of most of the people on this board. I'm here because I care about our borders. This is b.s. conspiracy stuff and isn't relevant to what this board is about. While I very rarely post in this forum anymore because all it does is upset me and make me cry for my country, I use this site to stay informed. Don't bring this place down with nutty conspiracy theories. It's not about pro-life/pro-choice, it's not about religion or whether someone has some pin someone doesn't like or if someone practices some sort of fanciful magic or not, it's not about anything like that because I can guarantee that I have a lot to say about all that and most of you won't like to hear it and the only thing that unites me to you on this board is our unity against the invaders. It's about keeping people like me informed as to what is going on with the illegal situation and exposing our political leaders and their own views on immigration. The only time some sort of church should be mentioned on this site is when they're harboring illegals. I'm a very liberal person on certain issues but am behind this board 100% on where it stands on immigration. Any more of this garbage and I will quit coming here. I am tired already of this fight against our politicians yet I keep on fighting because I know I am right and I know there are other people who feel the same and who are just as tired as I am yet they also keep fighting. Keep this up and I go away. I will quit fighting.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    This isnt about being Democrat or a Republican, conservative or liberal... there is a bigger picture you are missing. This is a push by the super elite to take this country down a road that not one of us want to go.

Illegal Immigration is just a part of it

The means they use to take this country down is the issue in this post.

Things are not what they always seem

TLC

Quote Originally Posted by arizona85032
    I don't really care about religion or whether or not someone follows some belief or non-belief. I'm an Agnostic but I'm not about to eschew my views all over the place even though I wholeheartedly disagree with many of the religious ideals of most of the people on this board. I'm here because I care about our borders. This is b.s. conspiracy stuff and isn't relevant to what this board is about. While I very rarely post in this forum anymore because all it does is upset me and make me cry for my country, I use this site to stay informed. Don't bring this place down with nutty conspiracy theories. It's not about pro-life/pro-choice, it's not about religion or whether someone has some pin someone doesn't like or if someone practices some sort of fanciful magic or not, it's not about anything like that because I can guarantee that I have a lot to say about all that and most of you won't like to hear it and the only thing that unites me to you on this board is our unity against the invaders. It's about keeping people like me informed as to what is going on with the illegal situation and exposing our political leaders and their own views on immigration. The only time some sort of church should be mentioned on this site is when they're harboring illegals. I'm a very liberal person on certain issues but am behind this board 100% on where it stands on immigration. Any more of this garbage and I will quit coming here. I am tired already of this fight against our politicians yet I keep on fighting because I know I am right and I know there are other people who feel the same and who are just as tired as I am yet they also keep fighting. Keep this up and I go away. I will quit fighting.
    I agree with you, the post that I read was mostly about self empowering qualities of symbols, I don't buy into the power of any kind of symbol, but what of the nut who does.......I guess it makes more sense to ignore such display.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast