Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    This isnt about being Democrat or a Republican, conservative or liberal... there is a bigger picture you are missing. This is a push by the super elite to take this country down a road that not one of us want to go.

Illegal Immigration is just a part of it

The means they use to take this country down is the issue in this post.

Things are not what they always seem
    I'm not a Christian. I don't believe in Satan. I don't believe in Jesus. If you want to ask me why, you can pm me. I did grow up in a Christian household and I understand that most people here are and they have issues they are worried about and will talk about. What I am concerned about are accusations made based on a grainy picture. I can go to a million conspiracy theory sites and gather as much pseudo-research as I want and develop some sort of crazy story about anyone. Bringing things like that to this board makes people who are less informed and less passionate about the borders and illegals roll their eyes at us and lump us in the same category as the half-baked conspiracy theorists and then go away shaking their heads at us. If it were out in the open and validated for sure that they are Satanists, then yes, I would say that would be cause for you to make yourself vocal. As it stands, there is no proof and the pictures are grainy.

Here's a question: You say things are not always what they seem. What if all that were staged to take our minds off our cause? What if it were all a distraction? I just want to say to keep your mind on the most important matters.

I'm just wondering, from what I understand, they've had plenty of time to take over the country and change our hearts and minds. When exactly is that going to happen?

Holy sssssssssssssss.

Are you sure about it......I do not think Satan Exists. At least in our dimension.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12