Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do these illegal aliens look poor to you?

Look at how thes illegal aliens are dressed. They all seem to me to be wearing nice new brand name clothing. One is even wearing a Nike cap. How poor can these illegals be if they can afford to dress so nicely? I am so sick of all this talk about how Mexican illegals HAVE to come here because they simply cannot exist in their own country. Well, these people seem to be doing pretty decently to be able to afford such nice clothes. I don't see any raggedy pants or holes or patches on their clothes, and their shoes all seem to have plenty of wear left on the bottom of the soles. None of them seem malnourished or bone skinny or sickly or anything. I guess they can survive in their own country, they choose to break our laws becasue they feel it is their right to do as they please.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Yep, those are the people with the starving families!?? Just more of the lies. The really poor people can't afford to come here. A recent post noted that a Honduran paid off 7000.00 smuggling fee in a year. Most people would be hard-pressed to pay this amount off in 4-5 years.

I sometimes feel that they're laughing at us. Yes, we do have laws that they break and we talk a lot about it but really do nothing. Now they can get credit. I wonder if they'll use that 500 bucks to get their "new papers". It's almost like a game to them and a slap in our faces.

How many of those are drug smugglers? I have never seen a poor looking illegal. They drive better cars than I do and live in houses next door. I have worked all my life to own a house and a paid off car. I don't how they save the money to send home. They spend and spend and don't seem worried. We are sending millions if foreign aid to mexico, it has natural resources the exceed americas. our jobs continue to flow across the border (and Oh yes we cannot get them unless you obey their laws). Illegals need to stay home and stop the invasion.

I've been watching these supposed less fortunate lawbreakers for a long time on the news and such. I have yet to see any that appeared to be starving like they claim.

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>

Banned
    One dollor Gets you Three down there
    The post man never looks twice at what goes across the boarder!!!

JAK
    I agree!

They don't look poor to me!!!!!

What about Americans... we don't need to worry about Mexico. They can go home and if they don't like their country or whatever country they are from... let them DEMAND their rights in their own country.

We have our own poor people in this country... without OBL using poverty for the lame excuse of this invasion!

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines06/0219-06.htm
    (Published on Sunday, February 19, 2006 by the Observer/UK)

37 Million Poor Hidden in the Land of Plenty

37 Million Poor Hidden in the Land of Plenty
    Americans have always believed that hard work will bring rewards, but vast numbers now cannot meet their bills even with two or three jobs. More than one in 10 citizens live below the poverty line, and the gap between the haves and have-nots is widening

by Paul Harris in Kentucky

Here is a picture of the poor...

Illegal aliens have it good and far too easy in this country. Seems this government and big busienss want to roll out the red carpet for these people!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are a bunch of fat, greedy pirates!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

Welcome, Johnny1966.

We're glad to see you here.

Here's another picture of a poor child. Nobody in the first picture even compares.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WMCMinor
    I sometimes feel that they're laughing at us. Yes, we do have laws that they break and we talk a lot about it but really do nothing. Now they can get credit. I wonder if they'll use that 500 bucks to get their "new papers". It's almost like a game to them and a slap in our faces.
    Yes, I agree that it seems that it has almost become a game to them.
    And I agree with everybody here who says that their claims of starvation are lies.
    I have looked at hundreds of pictures of people crossing the border and I have seen only one person who showed signs of hunger. This person was not starving, but obviously was not getting enough food- you could see it in his eyes. And this person was not even Mexican, it was obviously a Peruvian indian. The caption said this person was waiting until nightfall to cross the border into the U.S.A. He was hungry probably because the Mexican police stole all his money as he travelled north through Mexico!

_______
    You should travel in Mexico. People live in slavery. They starve. You are very ignorant.

Runaway slaves were "illegal". So were women who thought they had the right to vote.

I am adding your email to the "blocked" list because I can't bear to read your bullshit anymore. Don't bother writing to me because I won't see it.

A.

xxx xxxxx <xxx@yahoo.com> wrote:

If they were starving, that would be an excuse to
    break the law, called the "necessity defense."
    But I can find no evidence whatsoever that they are
    starving.

"To make more money" or "to improve my life" is not
    an excuse to break the law. If it were, society would
    be a free-for-all. This is what I am afraid these
    illegal immigrants are bringing with them: an attitude
    that it is O.K. to break the law "to make more money."
    The lack of the rule of law is one of the major
    reasons why Mexico and the rest of Central America
    (except Costa Rica) is the way it is.

Here is a sample of the evidence.

I asked a friend who has lived in Oaxaca, Mexico for 9
    years if they are starving. He said the short answer
    is, "No."

Two people from El Salvador: ""I came here because I
    can make better money than in my country," he said.
    "There, I make $5 for working a whole day." Another
    worker in the crew, Alfredo Garcia, 27, said that he,
    too, had emigrated from El Salvador to have a chance
    to make more money.""
    in His Own Backyard" NY Times 5/14/2006 [NY Times
    has a pro-illegal immigrant stance.]

""I just want to improve my life a bit," the sad-eyed
    Mr. Huerta said, explaining that his silver shop in
    Taxco, in southern Mexico, went under last year." [The
    reporter makes absolutely no remark whatsoever that
    the man is emaciated] From "On a Paper Border,
    Mexico's Poor Hide, Scramble and Hope," NY Times