Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Many thanks for the welcome. I just found this site after watching the video on Fox news about the Bank of America scheme. Great site.

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>

Banned
    They drive better cars than I do and live in houses next door. I have worked all my life to own a house and a paid off car. I don't how they save the money to send home.
    They are able to send money home because their medical care here is free, including the birth of each child which would otherwise cost about $10,000 per delivery. Also, their citizen children probably qualify for welfare, food stamps, school lunches, subsidized housing, and other benefits. If the state or federal government provided for your children, think of how much extra cash you'd have.

Excellent point. In some cases they not only "qualify" for the freebees but work "on the side" using counterfeit ID or someone else's ID.

johnny1966, Welcome to ALIPAC

They were probably already here 1, 2 or 3 times before.

johnny1966 wrote:
    Many thanks for the welcome. I just found this site after watching the video on Fox news about the Bank of America scheme. Great site.
    Thats were Bank of America comes in. They give illegals(using faulse names) credit cards with their choice of credit line. They either max them out or keep requesting a credit line increase, then max that line, dump the card and start over with a different name.

Bank of America lets you request a credit line increase in line.
    ------------------------

If you could simply walk across a dry river

and suddenly you worked tax free, no longer had to pay for health care or child care, you'd be able to dress in name brand clothing as well. The irony is they have the full support of their government and ours.

uptomyneckinillinois, Welcome to ALIPAC
    ------------------------

You should see the Hispanic women shopping at Victoria's Secret and Nordstroms. I can barely afford these places, yet I see Hispanic women dressed to the nines with fake nails and bleached blond hair buying like crazy in these stores. I know they're illegal because they can't communicate in English and they always have tons of kids in tow.

I almost forgot to mention that I moved to a more expensive area two years ago to get away from the mini Tijuana that my city had become. I would go to the mall in the more expensive area and see nothing but English speaking American's shopping. This past Christmas I noticed a big change in the customers. The illegals have now taken over the mall in my new area. There is no escaping these "in your face" thugs. They know they are breaking the law and they know they are getting away with it.

I also learned about this site on FoxNews. At last I can vent. My husband and I are retired. Social Security is our only income. About $1150 a month total. We own our home (a forty three year old mobile on a city lot) or we wouldn't be able to make it. We don't get food stamps or any other assistance. The government keeps insisting that the illegals don't get welfare. That is the biggest lie of all. Our heating bills have been enormous this year (mostly because the utility company got a 54% raise in the rates) and it's been extra cold. I applied for help with the winter heating bills. Didn't qualify because we have no children under 18 in the house. Believe me old people get colder than children. Our skin is thinner. We qualified by income but not household makeup. Go figure. The worker felt really bad. She told me that they are not allowed to ask for proof of legal residency in the country, just proof that they live in the city and have utilities. This is outrageous. I decided to apply for a part time job. I found out I can make $800 per month without losing any of my SS benefits. I qualified for 2 jobs in the paper but both required bilingual (Spanish, what else.). This really got to me as I remember enough of my high school Spanish to be fairly fluent in Spanish. I know formal Spanish (what we are taught in school) and both employers said that their other employees and some customers wouldn't be able to understand me so my "Spanish" didn't count. Believe my, I was ready to find this site....Judie

JAK
    Seems to be a different standard, at present...for illegals. Unfortunately in their favor. More and more Americans are WAKING UP to this DISASTER... just keep passing the word and asking them to do the same!

The more people wake up the stronger we become. Refer everyone you know to Alipac for the latest information regarding illegal immigration!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast