Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Our government will continue to turn a blind eye to the terrorists acts of these criminals until it dramatically spills over onto our soil. By then it will be too late. This government appears comfortable with the fact that we have millions of illegal aliens living here without even knowing who they are. This government is holding the American people hostage, trying to shove it down our throats that they can only protect us against criminals if we get the invaders to come forward by offering them amnesty. They know the crime is in this country and that terrorist acts such as these are a possiblity, yet they hold off until they get the American people to holler uncle. They would rather ignore the disgusting acts of these terrorists than to protect the American people. To me, that's enough to charge George Bush with treason and have him impeached.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Trust me folks if the MSM thought OUR soldiers did something like this it would be all over the media, every night for weeks maybe months. They wouldn't care how graphic it was if they could destroy our military.
    Exactly. A copy of these pictures should be presented to the U.N. since they want to send a Mexican representative to visit PWC officials about our inhumane treatment of Mexican illegal aliens.

DO WE REALLY WANT THESE KIND OF PEOPLE IN OUR COUNTRY? They seem to be getting closer and closer. This is what gangs do. This is what Islamics do. This is what the Mexican drug cartel does. I'll be damn if I want ANY OF THEM here!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

As I looked at those pictures, I had a rememberance of a 1970s' movie. "Charles Bronson in DEATH WISH"
    Maybe he was on to something?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    As I have stated before, the drug cartels are not just "dealers" they are TERROSISTS and need to be treated as such. They've been warning about how ugly is going to get and they obviously are not fooling around....
    They are not fooling around and unfortunatly we have too many of their offspring here already doing equally brutal things to innocent citizens because they aren't fooling around either. I could smack Calderone when he says or anyone says a word about "human rights" and this sort of brutality is done in their own country to their own people and they let it get like this for so long.

yeah It is pretty sick, for these TERROIEST to do this to anyone.
    they even do this to their own people and they talk about us in a matter that makes my blood boil, and believe me I am HOT.
    This is a TERROIEST act and needs to be treated so. i didnt look but, it was also broadcast on the news and that I am reading these post thats good enough for me. If I look I will have nightmares and to me these posts and the pictures say it all. Sorry I didnt look.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Terrorist

Yes the people who did this are terrorists and many of these gangs operate in the US as well. Which means the politicians continue to let terrorists enter the country even after 9/11

Dear Lord every adult needs to see this in America. Terrorist, Islamic, and undocumented immigrants in America is a dangerous interior.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123