Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That flag is a big FU to our side. They knew they would get flak if they tried to hoist a flag on a pole, but they could get around it by the billboard flag. Pretty devious. Showing out and out disrespect to America, especially in light of today's political climate. Hope this backfires big time on them.
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

Long ago, the flags on the tables didn't have the Mexican seal in the middle of them. They were generic red, white and green.

I haven't eaten there in 20 years. I got real real all night long hugging the bowl sick after eating there once and I have never went back.

Talk about a gut feeling about the place.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Long ago, the flags on the tables didn't have the Mexican seal in the middle of them. They were generic red, white and green.

I haven't eaten there in 20 years. I got real real all night long hugging the bowl sick after eating there once and I have never went back.

Dixie
    It's been longer than that since I've eaten at Pancho's. I think you're correct about the flags. There's a local one but I've never been to or wanted to go there. We were kids and didn't worry about the food but we sure liked playing with the flags. :P

The ad has a jingle "raise the flag, raise the flag (can't remember the rest)

Pancho's food is gross. I was on the toilet for 2 days after eating there. I never went back.

I certainly won't be eating there.

There's so many good Mexican restaurants in town. No need to support traitors.

Actually, I think we should all go to a local Panchos... with small American flags... swap out all the flags... and then go have really GOOD Mexican food somewhere else! *LOL*
    ---Reesa---
    Yes, I am from Texas. No, I didn't vote for him!

I looked at that and had to watch the Ted Poe video just to get my sanity back.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Go with a pair of Scissors in your purse. Lop it off.

arizona,
    Same thing happend to me. Really, just saying the name of the place makes me ill.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    a illegal would have sued for food poisoning

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12