Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Nope, I didn't vote...

Quote Originally Posted by newpi1grimfamily
    Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    I just hate getting in late.
    Me too. Wonder if s/he voted?
    I know that would be illegal, and I obey the laws; Only reason that I'm illegal in this country is because I don't have a choice (yet)... Anyway, I like breaking American laws. ICE can come and get me if they dare.
    Well, if that isn't a contradiction. Voting would be illegal so you won't break that law but you admit you are illegal, thus, you are breaking that law. Pick and chose eh? Must be kind of unsettling having ICE hanging over your head. Watch your back!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

wonder why civilized latin america does not respect you

Do you guys ever stop and wonder why the rest of latin america is prospering so much better than mexico and central america? Honestly? Number 1, because we dont whine and use race as an excuse as to why we can not improve economically as well as education wise. Why is it that every other nation in the western hemisphere knows that the USA did not steal the Southwest from Mexico except Mexico. Why is it you are not down there protesting your government who has royally screwed you. Why? I will tell you why-because you have chosen not to take education seriously. Chile (county I was born in ) has gone through the threat under communism as well as bankruptcy and has managed to become the latin american nation with the most prosperous economy. Unlike you pathedic primative idiots, we decided(indigenous and euro settlers) to take education seriously. Mexico and central american illegal aliens over here choose what I call the wuss way out. Running away from your countries whom you express allegiance to over here. Are you aware that illegal aliens from mexico and central america(who boycotted) became the laughing stock all over south america. YOu have not respect for this country, no interest in education as well as setting an example for your children. In case you have not noticed, most of the people who are latin who are running business(be it retail or food) are from south smerica. Unlike you primative idiotos, we respect this country and most of us are not afraid to try and practice english unlike most of your people.If any hispanic group will be taking over management in any industry it will be us EDUCATED LEGAL SOUTH AMERICANS AS WELL AS OUR ADOPTED AMERICAN BRETHREN. Unlike you, we dont make race an issue. My beloved americans, most of latin american nations are also nations of immigrants, so when these morons try and tell you this is a nation of immigrants (in their pathedic effort to get the kind people of this nation to feel sorry for them)_, let me tell you that most of the continent I was born in is a nation of immigrants from Germany, Lebanon, Spain , Italy, Greece, etc. The president of Chile is of french descent. I love both the country I was born in as well as my adopted America. Dont let these pathedic primative, self pitting, cowardly, pathedic excuses for latinos make you feel guilty. And the USA wonders why latin america wanted nothing to do with the FTAA. I am so tired of being grouped with these communist traitors of this great nation.

just hate getting in late.
    I know that would be illegal, and I obey the laws; Only reason that I'm illegal in this country is because I don't have a choice (yet)... Anyway, I like breaking American laws. ICE can come and get me if they dare.

Re: wonder why civilized latin america does not respect you

Quote Originally Posted by sonali
    Do you guys ever stop and wonder why the rest of latin america is prospering so much better than mexico and central america? Honestly? Number 1, because we dont whine and use race as an excuse as to why we can not improve economically as well as education wise. Why is it that every other nation in the western hemisphere knows that the USA did not steal the Southwest from Mexico except Mexico. Why is it you are not down there protesting your government who has royally screwed you. Why? I will tell you why-because you have chosen not to take education seriously. Chile (county I was born in ) has gone through the threat under communism as well as bankruptcy and has managed to become the latin american nation with the most prosperous economy. Unlike you pathedic primative idiots, we decided(indigenous and euro settlers) to take education seriously. Mexico and central american illegal aliens over here choose what I call the wuss way out. Running away from your countries whom you express allegiance to over here. Are you aware that illegal aliens from mexico and central america(who boycotted) became the laughing stock all over south america. YOu have not respect for this country, no interest in education as well as setting an example for your children. In case you have not noticed, most of the people who are latin who are running business(be it retail or food) are from south smerica. Unlike you primative idiotos, we respect this country and most of us are not afraid to try and practice english unlike most of your people.If any hispanic group will be taking over management in any industry it will be us EDUCATED LEGAL SOUTH AMERICANS AS WELL AS OUR ADOPTED AMERICAN BRETHREN. Unlike you, we dont make race an issue. My beloved americans, most of latin american nations are also nations of immigrants, so when these morons try and tell you this is a nation of immigrants (in their pathedic effort to get the kind people of this nation to feel sorry for them)_, let me tell you that most of the continent I was born in is a nation of immigrants from Germany, Lebanon, Spain , Italy, Greece, etc. The president of Chile is of french descent. I love both the country I was born in as well as my adopted America. Dont let these pathedic primative, self pitting, cowardly, pathedic excuses for latinos make you feel guilty. And the USA wonders why latin america wanted nothing to do with the FTAA. I am so tired of being grouped with these communist traitors of this great nation.

just hate getting in late.
    That was very interesting to read sonali, thank you very much for the informative comments.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: HOW CAN ONE KNOW THAT SOMEBODY IS ELLEGAL???

Quote Originally Posted by newppi1grimfamily
    Just looking on the picture you guys know who is and who is not an illegal???!!! Or it's like " if they're brown they're illegal"???... I can't believe you guys; you're all tremendouslly funny!!! Hey do you believe in democracy? Don't you think if the majority of American people thinked like you your immigration hard line candidates had won??? People YOU ARE A MINORITY ON THIS COUNTRY; LOVE IT THE WAY IT IS OR LEAVE IT. God bless you all.
    Hey IDIOTO, I am an immigrant and I know when someone is illegal. YOu want to know how? To be able to come to this country legally, you have to be educated and prove you will not be a burden on the economy. (meaning reading and writing in english to an extent that you are not a burden on the economy) I cannot understand how the people of Mexico can proclaim such anger toward european descendants in this country and yet continue to speak a language that derives from Europe. Well, actually, that two syllable mumbling they refer to as spanish-is not recognized as spanish(castiliano-real spanish) in Europe or South America. Actually, this does not surprise me. As it is most obvious illegal aliens from Mexico and Central America think Chile is part of Mexico. However, they bring it on themselves. They choose not to take education seriously in this country. As it is that bilingual education that the children of illegal aliens from Mexico and Central America will do them no good in the international business world in latin america. If they go to Chile, Argentina, Spain, etc and speak the primate versions of Spanish(that they insist is proper Spanish) in those countries, not only will they be laughed at but the people of the countries they visit will be irritated by the fact that these visitors actually expect them to speak their dialect.

illegal

packing 20 plus people in a run down van-Illegal
    stopping at the beer distributor after working illegally on someone elses SSN In the van packed with 20 plus people-Illegal
    pressing 2 for spanish-Illegal

oh I could go on and on.........

April
    Sippy wrote:

Here we go, with the mayflower thing again.
    Next you'll try and tell we stole this country from you, and that you are not an alien on your own continent, blah blah blah...
    Have you read the book, That Was Then This Is Now?
    The title pretty much says is all.
    Later Troll.

THIS IS PEDRO

This is Pedro.............
    He's an illegal Alien, but it's OK......
    He's harmless.................
    All day, every day, he stands on a remote corner in your town trying to find some day labor..........
    But it's OK...........
    He's a hard worker......
    His wife has T.B..........
    But it's OK..........,
    She's being treated at a free clinic........
    His four sons are budding gang members....
    But it's OK........
    That's why we have Police.....
    Pedro and his family are no threat whatsoever.....
    That's why local authorities never bothered to ask them what they are doing here.......
    Pedro has 237 relatives back home.....
    He just wrote and told them how good it is here........
    They're packing right now.........
    GOOD 'OL HARMLESS PEDRO!

http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pedrohe7.jpg

Mod Edit

Now, I have to admit this is a good one
    I DARE ICE TO COME AFTER ME

Now, I have to admit this is a good one
    http://www.cartoonista.com/

http://www.cartoonista.com/archives/archives.html

I thought so. R/ Skip

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast