Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can not believe this happend in my citie....

This shit happened yesterday to some rich Guy in my citie. Rumours say he s a Big Drug Dealer and now you can see the result. He and his wife survived. He is the owner of a powerful milk industry now. That guy knows how to wash money too.
    My damn city is not secure anymore, Just imagine if i was riding next to that guy in my car, I will have a bad lucky dead if the shooots happen in that moment. ****ing scary.

Come and help my country.

WASHINGTON. The U.S. and Mexican governments are discussing a plan to significantly expand U.S. assistance to Mexico to fight drug traffickers and their widening violence, officials from both countries say.

Hey BETO,
    where you been ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey BETO.

Long time, no see.

Hope you are doing well.

Thank you for the update.

Sorry to hear this madness is so close to you. From what we hear, Mexico is on the verge of major violence and mayhem.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

BETO,

I'm so sorry. The crime in Mexico is very serious. Things happen there that are not yet happening in the US.

Be Safe!

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    BETO,

I'm so sorry. The crime in Mexico is very serious. Things happen there that are not yet happening in the US.

Be Safe!

Dixie
    In his last visit President Bush encouraged mexican presidente to fight against drug dealers and now th Drug dealers are responding with a lot of police dead executions.

WANNA SEE SOME DECAPITED DRUG DEALER i found in live leak.
    Warning: It is not a movie but it looks like a movie.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=69d_1176556925
    It is like to see a horror american movie LOL...

BETO, we both know that Mexico will not be able to control the drug war problem until it can control the corruption within it's own government. I hope and pray that each of those Mexican Police Officers are not dieing in vain.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    BETO, we both know that Mexico will not be able to control the drug war problem until it can control the corruption within it's own government. I hope and pray that each of those Mexican Police Officers are not dieing in vain.
    This guy killed a lot of people and maybe polices and now he is the show.

Mexican Drug Cartels Making Threats On The Internet Marked as: Mature
    Mexican drug cartels are using the internet to threaten rival gangs,using video of their captured rival bound and humiliated......

If Mexico would help secure the border that would help to slow the supply of drugs coming into the US. Working on the supply and demand might help curb some of the problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    If Mexico would help secure the border that would help to slow the supply of drugs coming into the US. Working on the supply and demand might help curb some of the problems.
    Worst than that both countries are thinking in legalize drugs.

Since this happened it is getting worse and worse...

Mexico's Biggest $206 million drugsmoney bust
    Biggest money catch ever in Mexico.
    Last friday 16 March 2007, Mexican police seized 206 million $ dollar of cash in a exclusive villa outside Mexico-City.
    Money came from illegal sales of methamphetamines (=speed) in USA.
    So far 7 people have been arrested, one asian men and one asian woman included.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=846_1174147709

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I liken this battle down there with the one that our own early patriots fought against the Brittish for our soveriegnty. The Revolutionary War was bloody and many died to secure our freedom. Mexico too is in this kind of battle right now, to secure freedom and security to its people from the tyranny of the cartels and crime.

Both battles are similar, and if Mexico sticks to it, and keeps fighting these criminals, and eliminating them altogether, then Mexico will have something quite impressive to be proud of and can consider themselves a leader for all of the Central American and South American peoples to follow in example.

We hope and pray you will be safe, and will be able to see and end to this kind of thing, soon.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast