Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Good to hear from you, BETO!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    America cannot save Mexico. In fact, for us to attempt to do so would play right into the real problem Mexico has.

The people of Mexico must take responsibility for themselves and their own country and have to rise up to demand changes and improvements instead of looking for someone else to do it for them.

Self reliance. Pull yourselves up by the boot straps! Rugged individualism.

W
    WARNING:
    The Big Drug Dealer is now in HOUSTON TEXAS. And the place in here has taken by the Cartel of the Golfo.

The alsmot killed Cadillac owner escaped with all his family from here and now he is in USA......

Now is United of States Problem.

Beto, sorry to say this but if the illegals up here were marching in the streets asking for Americans to help them in a fight to save their county instead of demanding rights we would be down there in a heart beat.
    I have several friends who live in Baja and would be willing to help where I could.
    Tengo cuidado amigo.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Beto, sorry to say this but if the illegals up here were marching in the streets asking for Americans to help them in a fight to save their county instead of demanding rights we would be down there in a heart beat.
    I have several friends who live in Baja and would be willing to help where I could.
    Tengo cuidado amigo.
    Mexico is Helpless. I am going to ignore everything from now and I am going to watch how people kill each other to control this drug place.

Thanks for everything and hope some miracle happens somewhere.

I am tired of the poeple of this country.

Hang in there Beto and please keep us posted as to whats going on.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234