Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    BETO,

You know most of the drugs they are fighting about are sold in the US. If Mexico's government would help seal the border, them that would help resolve your problem. Mexico has left the border problem to us, aside from the customs check points and border crossings.

Dixie
    Yes i know the drugs that americans are using its pass throught mexico and reach the states. But the young americans do not understand that.

I am trying to make young americans to understand that fact and they do not care about. LOL they are posting photos about how they are drugging themselves.

http://www.ckyalliance.com/forum/index. ... 572&st=875

Internet is more secure to say something with out getting shooted.

Oh BETO, you are not going to change their poluted minds. Their parents will pay the cost of not watching them.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Oh BETO, you are not going to change their poluted minds. Their parents will pay the cost of not watching them.

Dixie
    Right

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Beto, I live in Oregon, and up here, in our "region" the Pacific Northwest, with all of our mountains and our huge expanses of uninhabited lands, we have had a problem with the cartels sending guys over the border with "seed" money to start a backwoods marijuana growing operation in the forests, usually in deep canyons they feel they will not have people come upon their growing operation.

There have been a lot of drug busts, mainly due to hikers coming upon these grows. One county sheriff said they have caught some with weapons and seem ready to protect their grows, he also said that he expects that some poor unsuspecting hikers will happen upon some agitated and anxious grower guarding his stash and instead of leaving , he will kill.

We are starting to see it up here now. I have not liked the news so much as my family spends a lot of time in the woods in the spring and summer, with my kids.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Hey BETO,
    where you been ?
    I have been here but no posting, just observing...

America cannot save Mexico. In fact, for us to attempt to do so would play right into the real problem Mexico has.

The people of Mexico must take responsibility for themselves and their own country and have to rise up to demand changes and improvements instead of looking for someone else to do it for them.

Self reliance. Pull yourselves up by the boot straps! Rugged individualism.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome back Beto, stay safe down there.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Welcome back Beto, stay safe down there.
    I am getting Paranoic in the streets.

The Drug Dealers have been kidnapping a lot of Rich Persons in here in these two last days..... Sad but True. It seems the police is involved with drug dealers cause some Police Officers have been kidnapped too in the last two days. This is damn insane.

For the moment i think i am going to stay in my Bunker for a while.
    After all this situation gets calm.

•In Torreón, Coahuila, also a Texas border state, the police commander in charge of fighting organized crime and kidnapping was abducted on Monday, officials said. "Organized crime" in Mexico includes drug trafficking, human smuggling and prostitution rings.

Quote Originally Posted by BETO
    •In Torreón, Coahuila, also a Texas border state, the police commander in charge of fighting organized crime and kidnapping was abducted on Monday, officials said. "Organized crime" in Mexico includes drug trafficking, human smuggling and prostitution rings.
    Now he appeared in video in youtube confessing everything.....It seems he was involved too ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWUUofZB4xA

Or search "Quesos en Polvo".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast