Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Illegal Aliens Buying Land and Homes at Colony Ridge Texas

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Illegal Aliens Buying Land and Homes at Colony Ridge Texas

Texas housing development believed to be housing thousands of illegal immigrants

Video at link...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/te...2ef2da58&ei=12
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Send in Special Forces, do a sweep and load them on ships back home!

They should not be buying any land our housing on our soil.

This "Colony Ridge" is the developer who has bought all the vacant land in my area, and turned it into a sanctuary for illegals.

Just to clarify- "Colony Ridge" is the name of the development company, and it's sales arm is known as "Terrenos Houston"

The actual towns this company has large developments in are Plum Grove, TX, Cleveland, TX, and New Caney, TX- although the crime and third world conditions from these areas spill out into adjacent areas.

Colony Ridge has named these developments "Santa Fe, Camino Real, Grand San Jacinto, Ranch San Vicente, Montebello, Bella Vista", and the original development from 2008 "Kings Colony". Just wanted to clarify this, as I see it mis reported often. These colonies have stately names, but I can assure you they are third world, crime ridden crapholes that are robbing all surrounding communities of their safety, peace, and sanctity.

I have also personally verified that many residents of these developments are in the country illegally, by speaking with some of them in person.

This development company has essentially created an underground railroad for illegal immigration, and why the local counties are still signing off on even more is something I have been looking into.

I have a wealth of information on these developments, as well as crime statistics of surrounding areas that exploded alongside the influx of illegals. The county was even caught selling the properties that had been reclaimed due to delinquent taxes directly back to the developer, instead of being auctioned off during a public auction- as required by law.

Third world conditions- spreading to towns across the US if this invasion isn't stopped immediately.

How do we get you a solid contact to blow the lid off of this, present your information, and send in the news crews and law enforcement?

It may have to be someone outside of Texas. Governor Abbott surely knows about this!

They need to be arrested and deported. Every damn one of them and this developer should be in prison!

Fox News? Sean Hannity? Who?

Tucker Carlson?

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    How do we get you a solid contact to blow the lid off of this, present your information, and send in the news crews and law enforcement?

It may have to be someone outside of Texas. Governor Abbott surely knows about this!

They need to be arrested and deported. Every damn one of them and this developer should be in prison!

Fox News? Sean Hannity? Who?

Tucker Carlson?
    Most of the info I have has already been all over the news and shared with local and state representatives. Investigative reporter Wayne Dolcefino did several investigations on this development company- including showing up for a supposed public auction that was never held, as well as probing into missing permit information and drainage studies after major flooding was caused by this development. I think some of this is online already and easily searchable.

I need to get my hodge podge of news stories and crime statistics into a somewhat presentable compilation.

Let me send you a quick PM.

Edit-
    link to some investigative reports-
    raw sewage discharge and thousands of tickets for no driver license from neighboring PD
    Stabbed In The Back - YouTube

Dolcefino confronts county reps over missing records of required environmental studies
    Sounds Of Silence - YouTube

County fails to hold auction and sells land directly back to Colony Ridge- report by Wayne Dolcefino
    Unfair Fight - YouTube
    Last edited by BorderDefender81; 09-20-2023 at 02:34 PM.

Glen Beck had a guest speaker on this morning talking about the Colony Ridge development!

It is 60 square miles, FULL off illegal aliens and four drug cartel operations.

The local police and the fire department will not go in there.

SEND IN THE MARINES!

When is our law enforcement going to go in with Special Forces and raid that damn dump and surround the perimeter.

WHERE IS SENATOR TED CRUZ ?????? WE NEED YOU!

Shut down the loopholes allowing these illegal aliens to buy cars, property, and housing!