Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

An issue that when the general public goes to vote in November especially next year for the president then these small rallies or festivals or protest will continue to "jarg" the minds of those voters to consider a representative or president that takes a stronger stand on immigration control.
    Take-action-now, ABSOLUTELY!

As for the rallies, it doesn't matter if ten or ten thousand people show up. All of us who go to these things tell our friends we went. Most of my friends (because of my age group) just look at me like I've lost my mind but I don't really care. They know people are involved and they know that they are going to have to get involved sooner or later, for better of for worse. I'd rather go to a rally now and listen to someone speak, hoping that there are a few there who don't know how bad this really is, than be living in a dictatorship tomorrow because nobody cared enough to speak up. The day one of those friends who look at me like I've grown two heads actually gets in the car and goes along with me will the be day I know that I was able to convince one more person that it isn't too late. If that person gets through to one more, that is how the crowd grows.

I'm looking forward to the next rallies.
    And so am I. And it is meeting people like Annie, Rebellady, JohnB and his really nice wife, RonLaws and Take-Action-Now that make it such a pleasure. Those are the type of people who no other agenda than to tell the world that we are fed up with the way things are going and we want it to change.

Once again I want to say: Thank you, Take-Action-Now, for organizing this event.

John-- great pictures! I didn't even get a chance to look at mine yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Coming from So. Cal. I know what you mean by apathetic. I see too many mexican flags flying on houses of my old neighborhood. Its a bit late with just a few from the old neighborhood sticking around and the rest 15 people per house, music blaring til 3am every fri, sat, sun and gang bangers all around.

I hope you are right about the crowds growing. But its hard to convince anyone I know to take time off to gather. They dont see the threat, cause its too early in the invasion in their neck of the woods. And the media has em convinced the illegals are kind gentle souls who are just here to earn a living cause theres no way to feed their family in old mejico.

I did not imply anyone gathering saturday was a libral. Just that its a common libral tactic -- looks good cause the cameras are there to support them. I dont watch the boob tube, so I didnt see the coverage of the gathering. And I didnt see anything in the Durham paper sunday or today.

I do think we need to keep the pressure on our elected officials. They are waiting to see if this stuff blows over and need to be constantly reminded we are still here. I have never seen the Burr and Dole office so agreeable on an issue. Ive called several times and I know others have also. We need to do something about candidates taking up the issue agreeably and help them beat those that dont. Like David Price. He needs to go. We, in the 4th district have an alternative in Acuff that we need to support with time and money. Im sure there are others out these just like him.
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    It's too bad that W could not be there to help support those who came out to rally for Americans against the illegal invasion. I was expecting to see W there because there was going to be a surprise guest speaker. Hey, W, we could have used your support. RonLaws and I rode down together, over a 3 hour drive and almost $40 in gas(oil companies are killing us). But it was nice to meet everyone and see the people we talk to on this board everyday. John, I really enjoyed talking to your wife, she's a very nice lady.
    Hey Rebel,

I don't know if you saw my other post but I just could not be there. I supported the event via this website where most of the plan was hatched and put together. I was working with several people putting the event together and working to direct that into the legislative push July 5.

Who was the surprise speaker you mentioned?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by rebellady1964
    It's too bad that W could not be there to help support those who came out to rally for Americans against the illegal invasion. I was expecting to see W there because there was going to be a surprise guest speaker. Hey, W, we could have used your support. RonLaws and I rode down together, over a 3 hour drive and almost $40 in gas(oil companies are killing us). But it was nice to meet everyone and see the people we talk to on this board everyday. John, I really enjoyed talking to your wife, she's a very nice lady.
    Hey Rebel,

I don't know if you saw my other post but I just could not be there. I supported the event via this website where most of the plan was hatched and put together. I was working with several people putting the event together and working to direct that into the legislative push July 5.

Who was the surprise speaker you mentioned?

W
    I guess the guest speaker was the Minuteman guy. I knew Vernon Robinson was there and we were already told that he was going to speak. I just assumed that you were the guest speaker mentioned on the fliers they handed out.
    PS, who's that man on your avatar? The avatar I saw yesterday looked like a man with a gun, maybe the same man?
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123