Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The photo that really gets to me is the one that puts some of our leaders on the same board as Hitler and then claims they're all racist...

Just because they illegally crossed the border more than any other race, the bill 4437 is not ONLY aimed at the mexicans! How are we racist when we have an Austrian governor? We have a latin mayor? we have all sorts of colors and race in congress... those elected people, whether we like what they are doing or not, were put there by LEGAL citizens. those of us who can vote. How are we racist, when our legal voting public elects officials of other races?

Smell the coffee, folks... if we just keep allowing the blatant raping of our country and it's resources, we will soon grant voting power to illegals, and then we are no longer a nation, but more like a motel with monthly rates. Worn out, over used, and nothing is sacred.

(MOD EDIT)

J

PS - Let's start a fund to buy-out all the billboard signs in the LA area! Not just to rent space on them, but to BUY them out from Clear Channel... Then maybe we can sell advertising in the same language as what's spoken in this country. I probably pass 30 billboards a day that I can't even read on my way to work.

Just because they illegally crossed the border more than any other race, the bill 4437 is not ONLY aimed at the mexicans!
    See, lately, I've been thinking about Hitler, too. He invaded other countires just the way ours is BEING invaded by foreign nationals from nations to the south. I wonder who their "Hitler" is..........

Montana, there WAS a billboard program for awhile going on. They did some great work. Do you know what became of them? I recall making contributions to them back when I had money.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More

I love seeing the American in the tree looking over the crowd with concerned expression that says "IMPEACH BUSH".

I hate the picture with the sign that says "STOP THE NAZIS".

I want these people out of country and I want them out now.

These people are not US and will never be. They are "me, me, me, me" and will always be. "Me's" didn't found the United States; didn't build the United States; and haven't preserved the United States. We have enough of our own "me's" to worry about, we don't 50,000,000 others from foreign countries.

GET THESE PEOPLE OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!

IMPEACH BUSH AND CHENEY...they are responsible for 90% of this mess..and are enjoyin' every minute of the agony and anguish these protests and these problems are causing the American People.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Those pictures are disguisting. It makes me feel like we are in a whole different country. Thats how they protest in 3rd world countries.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

more

Anybody know what kind of coverage this is getting? I don't have cable, so I can't watch CNN. THESE PICTURES ARE GREAT! Hope a similar view is getting broadcast on TV.

WAKE UP AMERICA

And I want to say a big THANK YOU to all those demonstrators and their organizers for giving America the shocking visuals it needs to get over the PC brainwashing thats been forced upon it....

MORE! KEEP 'EM COMING! WE EXPECIALLY LIKE ALL THOSE MEXICAN FLAGS ON CAMERA! KEEP INSULTING AMERICA!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Ok now I really get the picture.. Call me "paranoid" or whatever you like, but when I see people marching in the streets carrying the picture of Che Guevara, this is not about illegal immigration any more, this is political revolution.
    Sorry but I lived under Che Guevara, a true terrorist.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

A few little talked about facts

There were not 500K people there. Only the ultra open border LA times says this, and they say that is what the police say the estimate said. They went ahead and printed it as journalistic fact. The Aeriel photos show otherwise. Also, the Times article was an absolute joke, saying only American flags were waved, even right under a picture of a Mex flag being waved ! They showed only obviously out of context shots, unlike the above, that truly show mass goonage of he anti-American variety.

If you read the articles, look at the photos, and take notes, you will notice that MANY of these people are well financed rent a protesters, shipped from city to city by the AFL-CIO on paid for large buses, as in one of the photos above.

Most of their signage is pre-prepared, and professional, proving my point unquestionably. 90% of their shirts were uniform, and done professionally.

I could go on, but do not have the time. One thing to finish with is that many people are ticked already by all of these recent goon protests. The pictures will leak out, even tho the times is stepping on them. The facts will get out, and they were also on overpasses that have hundreds of thousands of cars going under them.

In short, I would say that they are actually helping us. I was at my congressman's town hall meeting today, I am I did not even need to say much from behind the information table that I was running. People were MAD about this...and they are the ones that really count, not some kids that do not vote. They count in the long term, but if we beat this in the short term, THEY will be up the river later on.

I bet american indians are pissed about the "we are the only owners of this continent" banner.

Quote Originally Posted by www.mexica-movement.org
    These are some of the photos from Saturday March 25 at the March Against Racism
    against racism huh?

p.s. their website is aginst all europeans.. who's the racist now?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast